20% Off @ Autozone

-

Heywodja

The Heartbeat Stops Here
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Time to order up those Dougs Headers!
https://www.autozone.com/exhaust/exhaust-header/p/dougs-exhaust-header-d453/438122_0_0

Discount Code is NEWSTART
upload_2022-1-3_9-40-40.png

Son of a... I just ordered some about a month ago with a 15% off sale. But it looks like they raised the prices so overall I wouldn't have saved a whole lot more anyway.

I also recommend the Summit price match, I did order mine through AutoZone and had no issues but I've read stories on here of people not getting their headers delivered for months after ordering from AutoZone.

Son of a... I just ordered some about a month ago with a 15% off sale. But it looks like they raised the prices so overall I wouldn't have saved a whole lot more anyway.

I also recommend the Summit price match, I did order mine through AutoZone and had no issues but I've read stories on here of people not getting their headers delivered for months after ordering from AutoZone.

I believe that was a single occurance, a more recent post said that AutoZone delivered the next day .
Free shipping

Told me that code was expired.

I ordered an extra set. Normally they show not in stock for the coated ones. Took about 5 days to receive mine.

In case anyone is still interested, I just checked Autozone online and the new code for 20% off is WINTERFUN. It works, brings the cost of the ceramic coated headers to $595.99

I wish Autozone would ship to Canada. I just ordered a coated set of Doug's from Summit.

I get the red circle with a diagonal line on the Autozone site, it says not available for delivery or pickup?

-
Back