200 MPH

-

CFD244

"I LOST MY ID IN A FLOOD"
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
For those of you who haven't heard this before............I remember having this album when I was a kid. I love it today as much as I did back then.:)

He's pretty funny for a convicted rapist

I like this story better though

Santa left
1668734262412.png

under the tree for me when I was 11ish. My folks couldn't get me away from the stereo downstairs with dynamite when I was listening :rofl:

He did some good for sure.......but dammit, all the rest kinda erased it.
Isn't that interesting, how what may be considered such a small part of his legacy totally tarnishes the man ?

Kinda reminds me of Naaman...

Now Naaman, captain of the host of the king of Syria, was a great man with his master, and honourable, because by him the Lord had given deliverance unto Syria: he was also a mighty man in valour, but he was a leper.

Isn't that interesting, how what may be considered such a small part of his legacy totally tarnishes the man ?

Kinda reminds me of Naaman...

Now Naaman, captain of the host of the king of Syria, was a great man with his master, and honourable, because by him the Lord had given deliverance unto Syria: he was also a mighty man in valour, but he was a leper.
I don't think comparing a leper to a rapist is a good comparison. At all.

I don't think comparing a leper to a rapist is a good comparison. At all.
You're probably right, I'm sure Naaman didn't wake up one day and decided to contract that disease

My point was, he had so much good going on in his life, but it was all overshadowed by one negative aspect

You're probably right, I'm sure Naaman didn't wake up one day and decided to contract that disease

My point was, he had so much good going on in his life, but it was all overshadowed by one negative aspect
Yeah, I'm not totally stupid. I got it. It was just a bad comparison. lol

Remember listening to his comedy as a kid. One of my favourites is when he talks about buying a new car, he sitting in it fooling with the controls gets the wipers going and can’t figure out how to shut them off. He says there going “ dumb guy, dumb guy, dumb guy” as they are operating LMAO

I remember the time he was on Leno talking about the same car. He's very animated. Really funny when he shows what his daughter looked like sitting in the car ! Lots of cam, lol.

-
Back