-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiMark

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
This is a 2000 Acura Integra, 152,000 miles and still going strong. Automatic, PS, PB, PW, cold A/C power sun roof, all working as it should. Power antenna is not working, leather interior. There is a little road noise and I'm not sure if its the tires
(40%) or a wheel bearing. I just had the oil changed and all the fluids topped off. This is the car my oldest son used at Ohio State for 4 years and there is only one panel that doesn't have a scratch, dent or ding and thats the roof. His major in demolition derby really paid off. I must also tell you that he played Ice hockey there and used this car to transport his equipment from time to time. Why is this important? If you played you know what I'm talking about...... still has a little stink to it! I didn't clean the interior and will need a good scrubbing. If I can find the t-shirt with the saying "SMELL MY BAG" on it I will include it with the sale.

It books out retail around $3200.00 make me a reasonable offer.
all kidding aside.... the car runs really good.

Mark

http://www.kbb.com/acura/integra/20...3|true&condition=fair&pricetype=private-party

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

this is a 2000 acura integra, 152,000 miles and still going strong. Automatic, ps, pb, pw, cold a/c power sun roof, all working as it should. Power antenna is not working, leather interior. There is a little road noise and i'm not sure if its the tires
(40%) or a wheel bearing. I just had the oil changed and all the fluids topped off. This is the car my oldest son used at ohio state for 4 years and there is only one panel that doesn't have a scratch, dent or ding and thats the roof. His major in demolition derby really paid off. I must also tell you that he played ice hockey there and used this car to transport his equipment from time to time. Why is this important? If you played you know what i'm talking about...... Still has a little stink to it! I didn't clean the interior and will need a good scrubbing. If i can find the t-shirt with the saying "smell my bag" on it i will include it with the sale.

It books out retail around $3200.00 make me a reasonable offer.
All kidding aside.... The car runs really good.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back