Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
V6, automatic, 8.8 trac lok rear, PS, PB, A/C, PW. 130xxx mi. Runs great!

Within the last 20000mi
- all 4 o2 sensors have been replaced
- passenger side front seat belt Genuine Ford part
- spark plugs NGK’s
- gas filter
- K&N air filter
- Serpentine belt

Within the last 3000mi
- pcv valve
- spark plug wires
- water pump and coolant

Last week
- Mobil 1 oil and filter
- drivers front seat belt Genuine Ford part
- alignment done by Ford of Kirkland
- 8.8 lsd fluid with friction modifier.
- brake pads all the way around with rotors

Other mods
- GT fog light kit Genuine Ford part
- dual exhaust with flowmaster 40 series
- window tint
- 8.8 trac lok from a GT

The body is reasonably clean without any major damage it does have a few dings and scratches congruent with a 10 year old car.
This car has not been in an accident as far as we know, we would be happy to do a carfax.

The interior is decent with one small burn on the driver’s seat from before we bought the car.

This is a nice dependable car and the only reason we are selling is because we bought a ’08 mustang and don’t need this one any more.

Asking $4,600 obo.

-Ross- 425 890 1170 Kirkland wa

It's dark out right now so I don't have any better pics but I can take more tomorrow after work.

3n83m53o85P25Rb5S0997b1835b2dadbf1665.jpg

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!?????!!!!!! come to a mopar forum to sell a mustang lol? thats like trying to sell steak to a vegetarian lol come on....not to mention them 3.8l ford engines are crap,no offense. if taken care of they will last....I mean crap as in no balls. your price sounds about right though,SN-95 new edge mustangs (99-04) with a 6 popper are selling any wheres from $3500.00-$5500.00 on average.depending on the area your car has spent most of its life....I wil ltell you now that those cars are VERY sneeky lol. from experience I can tell you that in 1994 when the sn-95 platform took stage that ford started using either different material for there metals or used a different primer or something because 79-93 mustangs rotted out unbelievably fast. Now the sneaky part is that the sn-95 and the sn-95 new edge mustangs bolth used the same fox chassis that was used since 79 (unibody chassis) with that being said....back to why it matters where it spent most of its life......these cars will look great on the exterior for year but within the first few years of being lets say a michigan car there will already be holes rotted through it (holes not bubbles,big holes) normal places to look for this is on the front frame rails where the k-member mounts,lower strut towers,where the firewall meets the floor pan,where the floor pan meets the rockers and a where I have even seen holes rotted out on a 4 year old mustang is in the trunk near the wheel wells and in the spare tire pan. one thing that I do like about those cars though is the interior....has a neat flow to it. good handeling car too. anyhow,not trying to hijack the thread or slam the car or anything. I just thought I would mention those things in case it was any interest in you. again,no offense and I am not slamming the car and if anyone is interested in buying it .....if your into fords or mustangs then dont hesitate on it. it all depends on how the driver took care of it! and by the sounds of it...it has been. Good luck on selling it

o yha this has been well taken car of, I have been all around the car and haven't seen a speck of rust not to mention we don't salt our roads so cars typically last a lot longer.
It actually is surprisingly quick for being the 3.8.

well good,sounds like a nice buy for someone (other then it being a ford lol) J/K. I have actually seen 3.8l fords hopped up at the track and you can do alot to them and make them very fast. its just personally my favorite engine. good luck on selling it!!!

well good,sounds like a nice buy for someone (other then it being a ford lol) J/K. I have actually seen 3.8l fords hopped up at the track and you can do alot to them and make them very fast. its just personally my favorite engine. good luck on selling it!!!

yha and it has the 8.8 in it so if someone were to want to hop it up they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back