Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my 2001 F150 Supercrew XLT. Its been a great truck, but we are looking to try and get Lori a newer car, so this one is going. I am the 2nd owner. When I drove it home from Sask I got 25 MPG with it. Specs on truck 200k miles, 4.6L, 2wd, pwr windows, pwr mirrors, pwr locks, tilt, cruise, ac, factory am/fm/cd, adjustable brake pedals, trailer brake, receiver, factory tinted glass, tires are in good shape.
What has been done
Transmission rebuilt about 30k miles ago by Mr. Transmission(have reciepts) New lower ball joints New upper control arms and ball joints New trans lines New front brakes New front wheel bearings Probably more but forget...lol What it needs, heater core and exhaust gaskets that I know of. Pass door was replaced by a professional body shop as an ***-clown folded it in for me a few years back. I inspected the door that was going on and it was rust free. Other than the door, the paint and body is original. $3200 obo as is. Thanks Steve

Attachments

• DSCF2164 (Medium).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 745
  • DSCF2167 (Medium).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 755
  • DSCF2169 (Medium).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 745
  • DSCF2165 (Medium).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 724
I dont understand why this is still for sale! That is so CHEAP. Here in Oklahoma that truck wouldn't last a few days at that price.

I dont understand why this is still for sale! That is so CHEAP. Here in Oklahoma that truck wouldn't last a few days at that price.

200,000 miles and needing a heater core scares people I guess?? I dont have the $$ to send it to a shop, nor the energy to do it myself.
Advertised locally as well, but just a bunch of keyboard warriors...

Are you kidding? Someone buy it before I fly up there and drive it back to Cali! I paid more for a beater 82 Mazda B2000 .....with no paint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back