Status
Not open for further replies.

mkingan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
2002 Monte Carlo SS

No it does not run, turns over but can't get it started and battery (side mount) is dead. it will needs towed .. it turns over but battery not strong enough and i don't have another side mount battery. I put a lot of time and money in parts on this i don't have the time. Great father son project, was planning on finding another one that was blown up, transferring body parts. little time and effort it be a nice car. they don't make the SS anymore but all monte carlos around that year all fit. Needs to be towed. I. this by no means is a perfect car, it is a project, yes i have the title. hood need repainted and the fender/door issues.. Needs work but be nice car. I bought car knowing issues with it. If you know about these 3.8 and gm's mistake you'll know what taking about. This year with 3.8 and they put them in everything. GM made a design mistake by having the EGR come up though upper plentiful and results in coolant in oil. I replaced it with new design, It ran before I tore it down but will overheat. Had heads checked no cracks cleaned and put replacement upper plentiful with fix in. I at this time have too many projects and need it out of my way. Lot of new parts little work be great Body is so/so clear coat peeling and hood surface rusted due to clear coat gone. Looks like front got banged and bumper fenders out of line. Buckets console full package. What you see what it is. these are getting rare and parts still abundant. Had an inquiry on exhaust the upstream o2 sensor is there but looks like the omitted the cat welded in strait pipe and omitted downstream o2 sensor than muffler and rest stock out the back. Asking $500. Located in cabot Arkansas.

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m6.jpg

m7.jpg

m8.jpg

m9.jpg

m10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.