Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
2003 Ford F-350 Lariat 2 WD dually Super Cab, 7.3L Powerstroke diesel engine and automatic trans with 55,980 miles on it. This truck does NOT require the DEF! I am the original owner with a clear title and use it mainly for towing to the races and a NON smoker. New tires in 2017 and always covered when not in use, new brakes front and rear and new rear rotors for 2018. Always been serviced regularly. I upgraded to the Banks 4” stainless exhaust system, complete K&N cold air induction system along with a Superchips computer program shortly after I got the truck on October 21, 2002. Great towing power and gets well over 17-mpg towing. This is a fully loaded truck with leather bucket seats, console, A/C, P/S, P/B, P/windows, P/door locks, remote door locks, plastic Ford bed liner, chrome running boards, aluminum wheels, new shocks front and rear in 2017, custom grille and Lund cab spoiler painted to match the truck. New headlight and fog light assemblies in August 2021. With the 5th wheel hitch plate in the bed of the truck, I had to cut a hole in the plastic bed liner so that the plate could be bolted directly into the bed/truck frame. I have to take the hitch plate out for the new truck. If towing with a similar setup, then you should be good. If towing a tag trailer, I can put in a new bed liner and will split the cost of the new one.

I am asking $32,500 for the truck.

PM me for any other pics or any further information

Ken
Edison, NJ

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Last edited:
I just installed a new Duraliner bedliner to replace the OEM Ford piece because I had to cut a hole in the plastic to be able to put the hitch plate in the bed.

IMG_3727.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back