2006 Swap Meets

-
there's a good one in warren, mich (ne of detroit) put on by the WPC club. Not sure the exact date, but its around the 24th of January its on a sunday. I know its a ride, but its a good meet. tables are always sold out early. find a wpc great lakes region web site for the time and day

The swap meet you are asking about is on the 29th Of Jan. at the Macomb County Community College.

Have a nice day!

just got the flier today------11th ann. Chrysler Performance trade show and swap meet,march 4-5th Indiana St. fairgrounds. Been to this oh--at least the last 5 years, anything you want or need is there. Race, stock, old, new, parts all in a heated biulding. Its well worth the road trip, I'm around peoria IL about 3-4 hours depending on how long you take for breakfast. Thats were I got the 6" cowl hood in my pic---for 150 bucks. always good deals there. If you got the time you should go.

There is a all purpose swap meet April 30.2006 at the UMB Bank Pavalion in St. Charles Mo. This is a big swap meet they will have a little bit of everything.

If you have never been there you have to try to make it.
48'th Annual Swap meet and auto fair.
Classic and vintage vehicles from all over the region.
Petit Jean State park June 13 -17.
I have been to this swap meat and fair.
more car's and part's then you can see in one day

-
Back