2007 5.7 Hemi in 73 Plymouth Duster (pedal cuts out)

-
What about c3 pin #5 speed control vacuum vent solenoid are you guys running that part? My speed system is solely 2 speed sensors on the trans where in theory I have 0 speed control inputs?

It will be at least 2 weeks before I can get to my car. My house is getting renovated due to water and mold damage. My garage is is full of boxes and furniture
Ok I’ll do what I can on my end till then I’m betting that’s it, if so the real question would be what does that wire see as bypass; voltage, ground, modified signal, etc.

Good luck with the renovations sorry about the damage to the house

Have tried a different ECU. I have a 2005 ECU that I know works. I can send it to you if you want to try it.

What ECU are you using. Because 04 to 05 ram is PCI BUS and 06 and up Durango is CAN BUS

Ok I’ll do what I can on my end till then I’m betting that’s it, if so the real question would be what does that wire see as bypass; voltage, ground, modified signal, etc.

Good luck with the renovations sorry about the damage to the house
There is nothing on pin 15

05 pcm
Thank you for checking @loganscuda another question what is the consensus on the brake switch-stock ram or stock dart?
Other than that I cannot figure out why I’m only missing mph and pedal cut out, the car is damn near race ready maybe a new harness

05 pcm
Thank you for checking @loganscuda another question what is the consensus on the brake switch-stock ram or stock dart?
Other than that I cannot figure out why I’m only missing mph and pedal cut out, the car is damn near race ready maybe a new harness
Is it an 05 from a Durango or a Ram. The bus system is different. What year is the motor and trans. If you have an 05 from ECU from a ram you will be good. I think the Durango had MDS. I’m not sure the question on the brake switch. I used from a Ram. Not a used one, it has a one time activation on it. I would talk to Chris at Hotwire for your harness. Tell him what’s going on with it. Have you put a scanner on it to pull the fault codes.

Is it an 05 from a Durango or a Ram. The bus system is different. What year is the motor and trans. If you have an 05 from ECU from a ram you will be good. I think the Durango had MDS. I’m not sure the question on the brake switch. I used from a Ram. Not a used one, it has a one time activation on it. I would talk to Chris at Hotwire for your harness. Tell him what’s going on with it. Have you put a scanner on it to pull the fault codes.
I have only 3 fault codes

Fans
Air temp circuit high
Bank 1 circuit high

I have the codes written down if you think those can be it

On hp tuners I just don’t read mph so I ordered a new brake switch I was using the doge dart one and may be missing inputs? How many pins do you use all of them? I think there is 2 brake inputs… and will go to dealer for new speed sensors since the new ones from online have no luck

Those are the same codes I get all the time. On my Diablo Tuner I don’t get a MPH reading on mine. I have a GPS speed Gauge.

I have only 3 fault codes

Fans
Air temp circuit high
Bank 1 circuit high

I have the codes written down if you think those can be it

On hp tuners I just don’t read mph so I ordered a new brake switch and will go to dealer for new speed sensors since the new ones from online have no luck
Those are the same codes I get all the time. On my Diablo Tuner I don’t get a MPH reading on mine. I have a GPS speed Gauge.
Do you have other tuning software where you can send me a data log and tune file or I can send my hp tuners to you and you simply scan and send if not it’s cool it’s asking a lot but I’m about to spend on a new harness Hotwire auto said they are very sorry and know the harness swap specialties but they no longer do we work

I’ll wait for the new speed sensors and brake sensors

Are you using both brake inputs how do you have your brake switch wired I wonder if that’s what is tripping my pedal cut out?

I’ll post brake pedal pins soon

Also recommendations for tires and leaf spring relocation I’m going to do it for racing purpose should I do it now or wait till after I get dialed in?

For what it’s worth, I can’t see mph on HP tuners either.
04 Durango harness (made stand alone by me) 545 rfe in a 91 D150. Tired tapping my trans output sensor wires to my Speedo ( electronic) and it worked but bounced 20-30 mph.

For what it’s worth, I can’t see mph on HP tuners either.
04 Durango harness (made stand alone by me) 545 rfe in a 91 D150. Tired tapping my trans output sensor wires to my Speedo ( electronic) and it worked but bounced 20-30 mph.
I’ll live without mph on display for now but really I’m trying to end the pedal cut out issue

Can I ask if these are oem pedals? Or aftermarket? We only use the OE mopars because the aftermarket ones we tested were garbage 50 perfect of the time.

Can I ask if these are oem pedals? Or aftermarket? We only use the OE mopars because the aftermarket ones we tested were garbage 50 perfect of the time.
Oe gas pedal from a part out,

however I just got my brake sensor and pulled up a pin out and it has speed control signals. Etc the 05 ram brake pedal switch so my last hope is that it needed the brake sensor from ram, current set up is only a body side switch for stop lights

I’m looking for the plug/harness so I can start testing

Any early insight to the brake pedal switch in regards to my issue?

Oe gas pedal from a part out,

however I just got my brake sensor and pulled up a pin out and it has speed control signals. Etc the 05 ram brake pedal switch so my last hope is that it needed the brake sensor from ram, current set up is only a body side switch for stop lights

I’m looking for the plug/harness so I can start testing

Any early insight to the brake pedal switch in regards to my issue?
I don't have much to add other than my 07 hemi pickup had a bad abs hub sensor that didn't throw codes, but caused other issues. One recommended to remedy My cruise not working was to replace the brake light switch, so you could be onto something there. Ultimately I changed it with no results, then found my abs sensor.

I recall certain year ecu's being problematic for swaps, but since I only deal with new, and don't ever get into takeouts or repurposed/modified harness's I don't have much info on that. Just wanted to share we got 4 aftermarket pedals as samples, and only 2 worked. Bought the Chrysler oem ones, and no problems. The factory pedal was oddly cheap. Maybe $50? You might want to throw a new one at it if your testers have all been takeout, especially from different year models? Good luck!!

I don't have much to add other than my 07 hemi pickup had a bad abs hub sensor that didn't throw codes, but caused other issues. One recommended to remedy My cruise not working was to replace the brake light switch, so you could be onto something there. Ultimately I changed it with no results, then found my abs sensor.

I recall certain year ecu's being problematic for swaps, but since I only deal with new, and don't ever get into takeouts or repurposed/modified harness's I don't have much info on that. Just wanted to share we got 4 aftermarket pedals as samples, and only 2 worked. Bought the Chrysler oem ones, and no problems. The factory pedal was oddly cheap. Maybe $50? You might want to throw a new one at it if your testers have all been takeout, especially from different year models? Good luck!!
Where do you buy your harnesses? I’m open to options but this was a pricey harness so hopefully I can work it out as well as solve an issue that I have seen go unsolved, ls has all the support in the world I’m just trying to solve my pedal issue and share my results with the abody/hemi community

If you have a good pedal you wanna sell let me know

Ok pins 3 n 4 on the brake pedal I could use a little guidance this is what I see pin 3 says fused ignition
Ground
Speed control switch
output
Pin 4 says I goes to c3 pin7 and c3 pin 14?

Where do you buy your harnesses? I’m open to options but this was a pricey harness so hopefully I can work it out as well as solve an issue that I have seen go unsolved, ls has all the support in the world I’m just trying to solve my pedal issue and share my results with the abody/hemi community

If you have a good pedal you wanna sell let me know
we only use the holley stuff currently. you're right it's pricey. the pedal you use, needs to be from whatever vehicle your ECU is....many use the same one, but they aren't all interchangeable. is that the 2007 aspen? is this the one you have?
2006-2009 Mopar Accelerator Pedal 53032910AF | Mopar Estores

yeow...the later challenger pedal we use isn't this pricey.

we only use the holley stuff currently. you're right it's pricey. the pedal you use, needs to be from whatever vehicle your ECU is....many use the same one, but they aren't all interchangeable. is that the 2007 aspen? is this the one you have?
2006-2009 Mopar Accelerator Pedal 53032910AF | Mopar Estores

yeow...the later challenger pedal we use isn't this pricey.
05 ram ecu 05 ram pedal I believe I’ll double check now swap specialties harness

Hold the efffffin phone Holly makes a hemi harness?

Looked into them it’s an option, how ever I’m goin to be thorough and finish what I started. I am attaching a pin out I’m stuck on pin 3 and 4 ? Why is there so many things going to 1 pin

7BD6617B-A964-4F79-8ED0-3BE88B2C52D4.jpeg

-
Back