Not open for further replies.

blewbyoutobad

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale or trade is my 2007 RAM 3500 with a DB500 dustless blaster DB500 (www.mmlj.com). Why spend $45K for a new blaster to get started when you can do it for half that. Compressor has 1008 hours and I have used it for 3 years. Still works as good as it did 3 years ago. I am retiring next month (64yrs) so its time to start enjoying my car hobby and finish my Dart. The picture is what it looked like 3 years ago. I will return it to that condition or any color you wish, it could use a repaint after 3 years. I also will do all the due maintenance and replace some hoses and gauges. As an added bonus I will go with you on the first job for training if local within 100 miles as well as be available for tech help once you get started. If you are not local I can do some training at my place when you pick it up. I have some glass and Hold Tight I can also throw in. See my website at www.lonestardb.com The truck is a 6.7 Sport Quad cab with leather. Interior is in excellent condition and it only has 81523 miles. Runs perfect and everything works except exhaust brake. I'm in the Houston area. Trade value is $20K for the rig and $20K for the truck. It is not a 4x4. New tires on rear and new brakes on front. I have a potential buyer coming on 3/22 to look at the entire package. I will give him first dibs. If he is not interested I will remove this part of the add and continue to run it. The picture of the car on the rotisserie is a 70 or 71 Duster. Thanks FABO

00T0T_12pd4pkuSBo_600x450 - Copy.jpg

00j0j_4v4VrNCOZkT_600x450.jpg

00v0v_dAkQc0Yk5XF_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back