Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Figured I'd give this a shot here, can't hurt.
For sale is my '08 Mazdaspeed3. 131K miles, 2.3 4 cylinder turbo, 6 speed factory hot rod. Clean car all around, never wrecked. Driven daily until 10.13.17. Everything works - A/C blows cold, heat/defrost/wipers/lights all work as designed. Adult mechanic owned. (me) Regular maintenance every 5K miles with synthetic oil. Always used premium fuel, never had regular in the tank since I've owned it.
Car has a couple slight mods but nothing irreversible; Street Unit shifter kit, cold air intake, spin-on oil filter conversion but otherwise factory stock.
Recent brakes front and rear, recent tires, rear shocks and end links. Turbo replaced under factory warranty at 70K miles along with complete fresh air system. Had an aluminum Street Unit motor mount but I put the OE part back in because the aluminum was getting wallowed out.
Car will need some work - front end is worn out and clunks badly. Likely needs motor mounts, struts, sway bar bushings, lower control arm bushings, etc. Rear may need bushings as well. Left rear wheel is bent and causes a very slow tire leak. Will need a right front tire sensor, Mavis could not figure out how to get it to work after breaking the OE part and replacing it with a cheap aftermarket one during a recent tire replacement.
Body has dings and dents as shown in the pics but there is no major damage to any of the panels. The left front bumper is slightly loose where it attaches to the fender, it's missing the fasteners that secure it to the inner fender. The lower engine cover is long gone. Small chip in the windshield about the size of a pea but no cracks.
Interior is very clean. Upholstery is still in very nice shape. Dash, console never cut or modified. No extra gauges, audio equipment or security crap. Car has factory wiring provision for Sirius XM but is currently disconnected.
Comes with some extra parts including take-off canister for oil filter, all weather floor mats, OE air intake and OE shifter bushings.

Asking $6,000.

Car is located in Stamford, CT. PM here with any questions etc. Happy to chat about the car.

Greg

IMG_4213.JPG

IMG_4214.JPG

IMG_4216.JPG

IMG_4218.JPG

IMG_4219.JPG

IMG_4220.JPG

IMG_4221.JPG

IMG_4222.JPG

IMG_4225.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

IMG_4229.JPG

IMG_4230.JPG

IMG_4231.JPG

IMG_4232.JPG

IMG_4233.JPG

IMG_4234.JPG

IMG_4235.JPG

IMG_4238.JPG

IMG_4239.JPG

IMG_4240.JPG

IMG_4241.JPG

Last edited:
Are you the original owner? Great car; I've enjoyed driving my MS3 almost everyday for the past 8 years.

Are you the original owner? Great car; I've enjoyed driving my MS3 almost everyday for the past 8 years.

No, I am not the original owner, I am the third. That said, I got the car with only 13K miles. The two guys that had it before me used it as a kind of 'toy' and drove it sparingly hence the low mileage. The dude I bought it from was selling it so he could trade up to some fancy Subaru Ricky Racer tuner mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back