Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 2008 & up Dodge challenger flip top gas cap sheet metal and filler neck.....I do not need the flip top cap itself.....just the recessed sheet metal area and a few inches extra all around it.....Also the filler neck that attaches on the inside of it , if possible.....Anybody have access to a wrecked newer style challenger donor car??? PM me if so

I have been speaking to Gus at Clevland Auto Salvage. He does not have any with bad quarters now. But when he gets one in he is going to contact me. They seem to get more of these cars than anywhere else.

I have been speaking to Gus at Clevland Auto Salvage. He does not have any with bad quarters now. But when he gets one in he is going to contact me. They seem to get more of these cars than anywhere else.

Ok thanks Bakaruda

I wanted to grapht one into my 74 dart sport back when the challe first came out

It's easy to do. Cutting chally quarter sucks, as it has a few pieces of sheet metal attaching near the recessed gas door. I'm still trying to find a gas filler tube for mine.

Riddler

Man, look at this car on ebay....Its never going to be put back together....It is just going to get parted and scrapped....Take a look at the last picture....exactly what I need....I e-mail the guy and he tells me he doesn't have anything at the moment...I said what about cutting it out of this car....He said I suppose I could for 3500.00....What a ^%$#%&^(&* ....Come on, like really???? Sorry had to vent....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...60762164844&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

Update: Found a filler neck....Now I just need the recessed sheet metal & about 3 inches around it from a wrecked challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back