2012 Demon?!?!?!

-

moparornocar72

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
Might have been talked about before but have ya'll seen the concept for the dodge demon roadster? What do you think?
8-dodge-demon-concept_620.jpg

7-dodge-demon-concept_620.jpg

1-dodge-demon-concept_620.jpg

Looks kind of like an Audi TT to me but IDK.....ideas?!?!?

It does look like an audi and a bmw... Mopar and GM are to far gone. I don't like a ford, but when thay first came out with their throw back mustangs it was all over for Mopar and GM, thay showed up to late in the game.. I like the new Challenger (it's just to late), the new Camaros, I don't even give them a second look...

Looks like a badly reskinned Crossfire. The wheel well openings and grill have to go. It still has possibilities if they do it right.

Looks like a Miata on steroids.

bad name choice, but i like the car.

All we need now is ford, nissan,(gm again), and hyundai to step into the ring with light 4cyl roadsters. It could open up a great spec class to run with the miatas.

I don't like it. They must have had some left over Charger headlights and decided to stick them on this thing. If you're going to revive a classic name...make it a classic look.

all i have to say is....meh. it looks like any other boring import jellybean. yawn.
-Tim

A 2 door charger with a 6.1 hemi would be nice.

Limited production run of hi impact colors would be nice.

Like said before. I could build two real cars for what they'll want for that .........car. If that's a Demon, I'm a frog.
Small Block

LOL.. there's that ugly truck grille again.. why do they think that corporate identity means to make all of their vehicles look like inbred Jeds?

Grant

Yep tired of that grill, where the hell is the creativity?? Like post above said looks like a crossfire. audi, bmw.....nothing like a demon! Somebody oughta slap these guys

They wont build that. The EPA and DOT wont let them put gas guzzling horses in it. If it has the silent little 3 or 4 banger that Saturn Sky had the people wont buy it.
I expect somethign more along the lines of Colt, like Fords Fiesta. Will they call it Dart ?
Lets hope not.

It's got European look all over it.Nothing "Demonish" about it.Maybe a poor mans BMW or Porche.:thumbdow:

I'll say it again as before when they came out with the "Charger" (which really ain't one, OR the one they concepted)........

Until they rid themselves of that stinking ugly grill on these cars, they'll look like little more than a glorified miniature Pick-up truck. Looks like a customized Nascar Truck.

I don't know who's at the helm of design over there, but they're smokin' somethin' wacky........

I can say its just as crappy as the mustang, camaro, charger,challenger and its just crappy how they are syaing all this stuff is american muscle and its not it sounds nothing like truuuuuee american muscle

-
Back