2014 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 10th - 13th

-

PghTom

Reaction score
I made reservations for the 2014 Carlisle Chrysler National MOPAR AREA Showfield.

I will show "BETSY" my 1972 Plyouth Valiant 4-door 318 2bbl and look forward to meeting as many A-Bodies.com members as possible.

I will be there Saturday morning, July 12th by 10AM until Sunday around 2PM.

See You There!

Jake and I are checking into Western Village campground on Thursday afternoon and will be on the show field with his 65 B'cuda Friday and Saturday. Leaving my Fury home for the 1st time in 10 years. Been stayin at that campground for 5 years now. Its kinda messed up that they charge a couple of extra $ a night on show weekends, but we gotta stay somewhere.

Wife and I are going for the first time, Bill Reilly invited me to put my Dart in his booth.

i will be there!
spaces I26-29
sprinter van and 18 foot trailer loaded with 67 68 69 barracuda parts
some other abody parts
some b and ebody parts
good times!
let me know any needs or wants
i will be sure to bring them
be sure to stop by and say hello!

Ill be there w/ about 15 to 20 of my friends. We will be camping inside. We will be the group with all the beer lol We are going to show up sometime Thursday. Stop by some night & have a beer.

Wife and I are going for the first time, Bill Reilly invited me to put my Dart in his booth.

This is great news....you will have a blast.

The boys and I will make a point to visit you...and that bad *** Dart.

( You're not gonna wear those shorts again, are you?)

( You're not gonna wear those shorts again, are you?)

Great, looking forward to meeting you guys. I was gonna wear the shorts, that way you will be able to find me in the crowd...:cheers:

Great, looking forward to meeting you guys. I was gonna wear the shorts, that way you will be able to find me in the crowd...:cheers:

I knew I could count on ya! LOL

See ya there,
Denny

Have Fun Mike, Check out all of his banners, I think I did a good job...bahahahah

I'll be there Friday till Sunday at about 2. We have been camping for the last 10 years so if you see the B7 Blue with the White interior Barracuda convertible with the Hemi say high and drink a beer with us.

As always, I'll be set up on the corner of H1-2 and I-1 On the main road between Gates 1 and 2 right across from the porti-johns.

Cant wait! My first time at the event. Should be some good times. Hope to meet some abodies only members. I'll be wearing an abodies only hat, if you see me say hello! I wish my cuda was ready to go, but still needs an exhaust and the front end hasn't had all my new parts in yet.

I'll be there again. Me and my Ford buddy have been going for about 15 years. I go to the Ford show with him and he goes to the Mopar show with me.

Chrysler Carlisle is a great vacation for gear heads. We have a blast there every year. My kid grew up going to Carlisle, now he brings his own car and I have to try and keep up, LOL.

carlisle
july 11-13
5 weeks away
pm me with wants or needs
spaces I26-29
good times

Will be at spaces A 4 through 8 , will have all kinds of mopar goodies for all bodys

Hey ...I have o45 and o46. What is this thing that I need a tax number? What if I don't want to get one? will I get fined or thrown out?

I'll be there at spots P204-P205 very close to Moparmaks of Desert Sheet Metal

My mad mopar family (me, my brother, my brother-in-law and my Dad who is 82!) are travelling 18000 miles to attend our first Carlisle. It's been our our collective bucket lists. Can't bring our cars but who knows what we might find in the car corral;-)

-
Back