-

rah64dart

Reaction score
R.A.H. wants to be a major helping organization for 2015 the drug abuse problem in this country is out of control. Did you know that approximately 100 people die every day from an overdose ? We want to help educate the kids to stay away from all drugs but especially ******. In most states it is cheaper to buy enough ****** to get high than a six pack of beer. Younger and younger kids are being exposed to this drug. You can find us on Facebook and Twitter we are working on raising funds for our organization any donation will help. gofund.me/rah64dart or 2604 Delmar Ave. Granite City IL. 62040 C/O Warren or Lisa Tolbert to donate thanks for taking the time to read this just looking to help make a change.

Attachments

• 1012197_288692411329840_4945516515449010411_n[1].jpg
    20 KB · Views: 119
Believe it or not, Nixon was the one to start the "War On Drugs" and that was his approach. He wanted to educate kids on the harm drugs cause and reform the addicts. He believed that if you cut off the demand, the drug dealers would die out. Today we focus only on the drug dealers, and if one dies, another takes their place, because the demand is over the top. Too bad we lost our focus a long time ago, but thankfully guys like you are trying to make a difference.

That's a great thing you're involved in. Sadly I'm not in a position for a donation right now, but if I get some extra funds, you'll be at the top of my list. :thumbrig:

-
Back