2017 Carlisle

-
Bringing lots of A-body parts to sell.

I'll be in my usual space O-203 at the end of Row O.

Stop by and say hi...maybe even buy something!

Thanks!
burg

I have a friend coming up on Saturday who will be looking for a 69 Notchback trunk lid and a passenger side fender. Let me know if you have either and I will drop by to take a look since I will be up early. Thanks.

I need a 67 barracuda passenger door window guide that bolts to the jamb side. Fender fish and script Y and T front valence letters. Driving thru Texarkana now won't be till Friday noon time. Damn highway patrol is around every corner slowing us down

Jake and John are my Bandit. I'm pulling the 35 foot condo behind my truck. Should be at the campground by 3.

20170713_134406.jpg

We just left the show.......Not crowded on setup day.............But did find some rare 69 Fish parts today at good prices. No rain yet as of this writing. Temps are around 87 and humid. See everyone tomorrow.

I am beat. 6 1/2 hours in the swap area buying parts for myself & pals.

I ran into Rhino, his Hemi Dart is on display in his swap spot.

I need a 67 barracuda passenger door window guide that bolts to the jamb side. Fender fish and script Y and T front valence letters. Driving thru Texarkana now won't be till Friday noon time. Damn highway patrol is around every corner slowing us down
I saw several org. fender fish for your car. around row 1-5. Cheapo not bad looking.

I have 2 nice 69 rh fenders
67 fender scripts
A nice 68 notch deck lid
Spaces I26-29

If somebody sees this 1973 satellite wagon at Carlisle could you take new pictures and possibly filing out who owns it and where? Car was from maryland, and was sold on ebay quite a few years ago.
Thanks
Norm

b4sat2.jpg

73satellite2doorwagon-copy.jpg

In one of the Carlisle threads, someone asked what do you do here in the rain and someone said take pics...

Heading into the event this am...

58475.jpeg
20170714_085003.jpg
20170714_083302.jpg
20170714_083420.jpg

be there tonight ... not bringing my ride but will be hanging out and throwing down a few cold ones......

-
Back