2018-19 Football BS Thread

-

zkx14

Duster De-ruster
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I actually have watched zero football so far. I see my Steelers are apparently still in the off season... I mean like tied the Browns:wtf: Then I realized nobody has started a thread with any ridiculous predictions yet. So anyway here it is... Wudaya got?

Go Steelers! Ravens suck!

My Bronco's got lucky and won their first two against bad teams but sucked big time against the Ravens today..Glad it doesn't affect my mood like it did when I was younger.Go Bronco's

Today was the first time I actually looked at the standings and I haven’t seen even a minute of any game yet.

The only thing I can tell so far is that it is going to be an unpredictable season.

glad to see the cowboys suck as usual.

eagles got wentz back today. he looks pretty good for the most part. they need to get some of their injured back and cut down on the penalties...

I even watched some golf today. Sometimes like watching paint dry. I have never been a avid sports fan. THe games are exciting and watching kids competing against local rivals is great including local college games. The politics with major sports nowdays is B/S and all those big goons getting paid millions to get their brains knocked out is more B/S. I don't watch much Nascar or NHRA for the same political B/s reason. Just my opinion.

GO SEAHAWKS !! lol I'm hoping they at least win half their games. they have half a chance.

I even watched some golf today. Sometimes like watching paint dry. I have never been a avid sports fan. THe games are exciting and watching kids competing against local rivals is great including local college games. The politics with major sports nowdays is B/S and all those big goons getting paid millions to get their brains knocked out is more B/S. I don't watch much Nascar or NHRA for the same political B/s reason. Just my opinion.
Same here--------

My Miami buddy had to return his Nike shoes, they hurt his feet when he stood for the National Anthem....Go Rams, Go Chargers....

My Miami buddy had to return his Nike shoes, they hurt his feet when he stood for the National Anthem....Go Rams, Go Chargers....
poured battery acid on mine and trashed them ! well not really, never owned any !!

Well, when the Lions beat New England 26-10...you know it is a completely unpredictable season.

Like I said...

My Bronco's got lucky and won their first two against bad teams but sucked big time against the Ravens today..Glad it doesn't affect my mood like it did when I was younger.Go Bronco's
Yea Denver losing really sucked (they didn’t lose so much as they beat themselves) but Kentucky whooped up on Mississippi State Saturday so that definitely lessened the blow for me! Lol

And roughing the passer cuz you didn't lay him down softly and caress him.. What the hell is that? It's the MFL.. The Millennial Football League...

Penalties/rules are a joke. I think it was the Detroit game where the Detroit player did the "hokey pokey" and JUST got his foot to break the plane.... for a touchdown...fn stupid...

Those roughing calls on Clay Matthews were BS.
redskins my first team, green bay my number 2! got so mad at that call turned the channel! that ant foot ball! ant the way i was taught to hit and rap tackle!!! might as well put flags on qt back and play flag football!! nfl competing with nascrap on witch one can kill a good sport the fastest! dumbest thing since deflate gate!

-
Back