2019 RETRO CHARGER

-

STR-14

I put the hoar in hoarder
Reaction score
8-1.jpg

This wonderful Dodge Charger R/Twill keep the traditional retro appearance, but also it would have some brand-new developments.
This vehicle will receive a revamped narrow grille, and also the front LED lights will get round and small size. Absolutely, it will be a four door sedan, and also it will have an improved back and front in addition to the 20 inch aluminum wheels.
Also, the bumpers, the air consumption and the spoiler will be changed too. Under the hood of this Dodge Charger is the 5.7 HEMI V8 engine, but for $3.600 plus, the car comes together with all SXT model standard components, including the new 5.7 liter HEMI V8 engine that produces 370 horsepower and 395 lb-ft of torque, Integrated dual performance exhaust, 20 inch Satin Carbon Aluminum Wheels, Torqueflite 8 speed auto transmission, 3 price low profile body color rear spoiler and performance suspension.

LINK:MEET THE NEW 2019 DODGE CHARGER R/T – Classic 24h

They had that concept back several years ago. It never appeared and I bet it still won't.

Hmmmm.... Photoshopped 69 grill in a new charger with an AAR Cuda hood scoop. Not a fan, and I love the '69 Charger. I liked this one that they did years ago. They actually built this one and if I remember right it had over 300 rear wheel hp and it ran on propane.

maxresdefault.jpg

There was actually a Chrysler concept drawing several years ago that kept the coke bottle thing goin down the side. IT was cool. I wish they had made that instead of the 4 door.......or at least offered it in a two door. I'm not totally against the four door thing, they can be nice, but it would be nicer still to be able to have a two door option.....and one that is somewhat of a throwback. Besides the Challenger.

Who writes this drivel? Engrish as a 2nd language? Crap, all crap, including the hideous photoshop.

-
Back