• Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
This is fun!

Screenshot_20190522-070430_Samsung Internet.jpg

At this rate, we'll have posted a video of a race in another thread before he gets to the end :)
no way he must be a speed reader! LOL I just got a like from page 79 and a disagree from page 80!! :thumbsup:
what I need is a big cream pie in my hand for when he comes flying around the corner of page 103! LOL
SPLAT!!...

I love living rent free in all of your heads.

Classic.

no way he must be a speed reader! LOL I just got a like from page 79 and a disagree from page 80!! :thumbsup:
what I need is a big cream pie in my hand for when he comes flying around the corner of page 103! LOL
SPLAT!!...
He just posted behind ya, buddy :D

Speaking of in my head the humidity here is so high both my ears are plugged up. Everything sounds like it's in a barrel.
Finally got that spindle apart on the Yazoo got it back together the spindle that is.
Taking a chip and salsa and mug of tea break before I go back out in the humidity.

Not in jabs head! He's got you on the ignore button now. I thought about it, but every great so once in a while you do show signs of sanity...

That's ok. I don't hold that against him.
Don't waste a good pie throwing it at me. Damn that's just dumb.

No, I didn't try it. But my last time out at the strip a few Saturdays ago I went .016, red light, and another .016. Outside the red light, not bad for a footbrake and eyeball car …. LOL
Not bad?? That's insanely good! Lol is that on a pro or sportsman tree?

Not bad?? That's insanely good! Lol is that on a pro or sportsman tree?
.000 is a perfect light. At my strip, footbrake classes with no box, no cross talk, you need to have a zero after the decimal to be competitive. Classes with those electronics, you need two zeros after the decimal to be competitive.

I only TnT, so I don't really care what I cut for a light, i'm always looking for a "best" E.T. :D Sometimes on Saturdays, they don't have enough TnT cars, so they make us run with Trophy. Then I get 2 "time trial" runs, then competition starts. So in my head, I have at least 3 time trials..... lol..

Last edited:
.000 is a perfect light. At my strip, footbrake classes with no box, no cross talk, you need to have a zero after the decimal to be competitive. Classes with those electronics, you need two zeros after the decimal to be competitive.

I only TnT, so I don't really care what I cut for a light, i'm always looking for a "best" E.T. :D Sometimes on Saturdays, they don't have enough TnT cars, so they make us run with Trophy. Then I get 2 "time trial" runs, then competition starts. So in my head, I have at least 3 time trials..... lol..
A double 0 is incredibly hard to pull if in a foot brake/dot class especially in a manual transmission for me anyway. In my limited experience at the track I think my best reaction time was a .3 and I was incredibly with that. I think my worst was .8 my average was around .5 to .6

A double 0 is incredibly hard to pull if in a foot brake/dot class especially in a manual transmission for me anyway. In my limited experience at the track I think my best reaction time was a .3 and I was incredibly with that. I think my worst was .8 my average was around .5 to .6

All it takes is pratice pratice pratice.
Did I say. Pratice?

Yes I agree. Unfortunately I haven't been to the track in close to 8 years and haven't raced in close to 15 years. Maybe this summer I will get back to the track.

You're back on!!..:thumbsup:
I thought you were going to have for a bodies only withdrawals there for a moment....

-
Back