• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
you should change your vote, there are several others that are.
Thunder, lightening, rain and more down pour. Seriously, between me being sick again (getting better though) and rain, there ain't noth'n chang'n but the votes

Hope your doing better 318.

Tornado went south of us. All good but still under a watch.
Not sure what bug bit me...…. were under watch here too.... IF a tornado come through my valves may very well fly... :D

I finally got my yazoo 62 inch deck back together. Since it is basically obsolete really have to do a lot of researching and chasing to find the parts to keep this thing going. I believe it was built in 1995.
Anyway sharpen all three blades new belt on it new bearings in the middle spindle and took it for a test run on my front yards. It's soon as I finished the front yards the shear pin for the drive sheared.

I don't like mowing on Sundays but it looks like I may have to tomorrow, to finish up if it doesn't rain again which it is clouding up

20190525_184248.jpg

20190525_184206.jpg

20190525_185911.jpg

22 hp kohler with sharp blades never went on the governor. Chopped it up and spit it out. Sure beats a garden tractor. I think it will mow about an acre an hour of normal tall grass.

I love it. lol

I finally got my yazoo 62 inch deck back together. Since it is basically obsolete really have to do a lot of researching and chasing to find the parts to keep this thing going. I believe it was built in 1995.
Anyway sharpen all three blades new belt on it new bearings in the middle spindle and took it for a test run on my front yards. It's soon as I finished the front yards the shear pin for the drive sheared.

I don't like mowing on Sundays but it looks like I may have to tomorrow, to finish up if it doesn't rain again which it is clouding up

View attachment 1715340106

View attachment 1715340107

View attachment 1715340109
22 hp kohler with sharp blades never went on the governor. Chopped it up and spit it out. Sure beats a garden tractor. I think it will mow about an acre an hour of normal tall grass.

I love it. lol
Kohler motors are great engines...… Looks like you got a nice piece! Did you find any vehicles when you got the elephant grass down?

Kohler motors are great engines...… Looks like you got a nice piece! Did you find any vehicles when you got the elephant grass down?
Totally unrelated, but here goes. I was wondering what the difference in length at the end of your Doug's headers would be in comparison to my cheap summits? Maybe one day I will be able to hit the big time..:thankyou:

All right the Indy 500 is over. What an American Institution.
Bring out the hot dogs and the flags. It Was Won by a Frenchie in a car powered by a Chinese engine.
The American dream it doesn't get any better than that.

Totally unrelated, but here goes. I was wondering what the difference in length at the end of your Doug's headers would be in comparison to my cheap summits? Maybe one day I will be able to hit the big time..:thankyou:
about the same for length

It seems as I see the doug's on sale more than the tti's? I can't remember if one or the other needed or both a new arrangement for the clutch z bar.

It seems as I see the doug's on sale more than the tti's? I can't remember if one or the other needed or both a new arrangement for the clutch z bar.
Not sure on the clutch cars, I would think their add would say.
  • By the way, CFM's and dual quads........ I was talking today to a guy (his family races at our track) and he just got his freshened 340 back from one of my favorite machine shops, and they dyno tuned it. His dual quad has a pair of 750 Holley Double pumpers on top (340 CI :eek:). You know, all those guys that think "you are forcing" too much into the engine... LOL 550 hp on the dyno.

Not sure on the clutch cars, I would think their add would say.
  • By the way, CFM's and dual quads........ I was talking today to a guy (his family races at our track) and he just got his freshened 340 back from one of my favorite machine shops, and they dyno tuned it. His dual quad has a pair of 750 Holley Double pumpers on top (340 CI :eek:). You know, all those guys that think "you are forcing" too much into the engine... LOL 550 hp on the dyno.
I'm hooked up one to one now and it gives me a double-pump squirt and sure is responsive.. With the two 600's..
I probably get 525 right off, but the rest is up to what the engine can draw or at least that's how I understand it...

I'm hooked up one to one now and it gives me a double-pump squirt and sure is responsive.. With the two 600's..
I probably get 525 right off, but the rest is up to what the engine can draw or at least that's how I understand it...
As we discussed today, the pair of 750's was more than what was needed on the 340, but the engine will only pull the cfm's it can handle. So, if it only needed 500 cfm's per carb, that is all the 750's were flowing. It's just harder to tune when "much larger than needed" is used.

Isn't Mopar owned by Fiat? Do we have any room to talk....
Fiats arent bad cars tho. If you look at them overseas they have very reliable reasonably priced vehicles. I think Chrysler Corp has improved greatly since fiat took them over. Daimler was running them into the ground.

Check this out. I found an app last night that measures your 0-60 your 1/8 and 1/4 mile from a dead stop using GPS on your phone. Its pretty cool. I'm not sure how accurate it is but it's fun. I found a straight away and made a few 1/8 mile passes the fastest I got was 10.1 my top speed was 69. 0-60 in 7.9 seconds lol.

Screenshot_20190527-110756_Drag Racer.jpg

Screenshot_20190527-110705_Drag Racer.jpg

Idk its pretty quick lol it's very peppy. Its awd 4.6 v8.
Like I said tho that app may not be accurate. It's fun either way lol

-
Back