• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
318 Whirlwind has way more into his cars than I do that's for sure. I just concentrate on one car he concentrates on a scatter shot of cars.
What! My wife "claimed" the '77 Ramcharger, then wanted to take it on almost a 4000 mile trip! The work, time, and money right there would have already had you a car and a half behind!! :D

• and by the way, how is Jahababa loosing in the early polls when he announced 8" converter, 4.88 gears, and the such????? LOL...

• and by the way, how is Jahababa loosing in the early polls when he announced 8" converter, 4.88 gears, and the such????? LOL...
2 reasons I can think of.

1. l'm old
2. None of you have ever seen the hillbilly's beak pointed to the sky with the tires in the air. (reminded me of pittsburghracer's launches)

Last edited:
Well Jpar is a super welder and master model.

Just cuz he built his engine at home, dont count it out. If he ever throws those dam Eddy carbs in the bin he could realy run!

Well Jpar is a super welder and master model.

Just cuz he built his engine at home, dont count it out. If he ever throws those dam Eddy carbs in the bin he could realy run!
Wait a minute j par had a machine shop build his engine. He is a super model. I don't know about how good of a welder he is. He did use up about 8 sets of frame connector for something.

Last edited:
Wait a minute j par had a machine shop build his engine. He is a super model. I don't know about how good of a welder he is. He did use up about 8 sets of frame connector for some snowmoble thing.
2nd page of a new thread and you HAD to bring up "snowmobile"...

Put the cars together bring them to dragweek and let the chips fall where they may! You “big” tire cars can come pick on me.

What! My wife "claimed" the '77 Ramcharger, then wanted to take it on almost a 4000 mile trip! The work, time, and money right there would have already had you a car and a half behind!! :D

December 2017 in this field for 20 years...
00y0y_dptOPlllJv0_600x450.jpeg

New motor new tranny and transfer case (complete granny 4 speed to automatic swap including the steering column pedals and everything) new drivelines new suspension new brakes new gas tank and rims and tires and drove it to Colorado so what are you trying to say? That's in between completely stripping the Duster down to the bone and building it back up again. again quit your crying and excuse making and make something that'll run down the quarter mile ..

I guess what I'm trying to say is "YAWN" you build a truck I did it too....
What?? Your the one crying because I have multiple cars. :D By the way, you DID see I bought another Ramcharger Monday, right? LOL....

Wait a minute j par had a machine shop build his engine. He is a super model. I don't know about how good of a welder he is. He did use up about 8 sets of frame connector for something.
Yes a machine shop setup my short block initially, but it's been apart several times since then with many changes.
This is very correct I don't have the capability at my house too hot tank, Sonic check, shot peen, bore, I guess I could have notched the bottoms of the cylinders for the stroker, but since they had a machine to do that.. and since they were adding Mallory to internally balanced I figured go the head and throw the cam in and dial it in and call it a short block and then I was having new valves and valve seats put in the heads so I just said go ahead and put them on and call it a full block. but again I've had this all apart and back together a couple times since then.

Yes a machine shop setup my short block initially, but it's been apart several times since then with many changes.
This is very correct I don't have the capability at my house too hot tank, Sonic check, shot peen, bore, I guess I could have notched the bottoms of the cylinders for the stroker, but since they had a machine to do that.. and since they were adding Mallory to internally balanced I figured go the head and throw the cam in and dial it in and call it a short block and then I was having new valves and valve seats put in the heads so I just said go ahead and put them on and call it a full block. but again I've had this all apart and back together a couple times since then.
LOL...… "you know, means it was there, I just kind of had them sort of build the entire motor... LOL … 6000 dollars later...… :D :D
:poke::poke::poke:
:popcorn:

** edit - it was 5,000 dollars and 5 months later **

Last edited:
Yellowstone Drag Strip, that's where it should happen. Nice easy drive, take interstate 90 into Montana, exit on to hwy 3 take it to Acton and hang a left.

Return of the 15 seconders !!!!!!!!!

This should be good. Lol
Most agreed IF I can wade through the same chit from the YR/Jpar race thread....again....

But I’ll say this! 15 seconds is a hell of a lot better than never getting the car to the track! I never laugh at the new guys, slow guys or the guys breaking stuff on slow rides. Why?

There out there doing when so many just point fingers from the arm chair.

December 2017 in this field for 20 years...
View attachment 1715252470
New motor new tranny and transfer case (complete granny 4 speed to automatic swap including the steering column pedals and everything) new drivelines new suspension new brakes new gas tank and rims and tires and drove it to Colorado so what are you trying to say? That's in between completely stripping the Duster down to the bone and building it back up again. again quit your crying and excuse making and make something that'll run down the quarter mile ..
I remember this truck I put a lot of time on this keeping you straight keeping you from making mistakes that could get you hurt making sure you have the right parts spending days on that kickdown linkage. And then and then you gave it away. I've never been the same since.

Return of the 15 seconders !!!!!!!!!

This should be good. Lol
Is that what it takes to win this, a 14.9?? I'm in better shape than I thought :D

Yellowstone Drag Strip, that's where it should happen. Nice easy drive, take interstate 90 into Montana, exit on to hwy 3 take it to Acton and hang a left.
What?? hotels, gas, food, entrie fees, etc etc = $$$$$ - and then hope the event isn't canceled due to rain?? tell ya what, you send each of us 3 a 1500 credit and we'll see what we can work out :D
  • P.S. - jabajaba and myself have a nice dragway about 1 hr from us both :)

Last edited:
I will supply the tent and K rations that's it. as stated I have no skin in this game, it was just a suggestion.
But if I did, well...………………. We are already headed to Renegade and PIR in search of YR. as jpar is easy to find. lol

I will supply the tent and K rations that's it. as stated I have no skin in this game, it was just a suggestion.
But if I did, well...………………. We are already headed to Renegade and PIR in search of YR. as jpar is easy to find. lol
How big is the tent and do the k rations have the ham and eggs?

-
Back