• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
I'd have liked to have the M1 dual plane on my '89 van...

@'63GT

I'll show you mine if you show me yours, pictures that is of your motorhome.

winne-jpg.jpg

Just kidding.

Here is mine.

20190214_142301.jpg

woke up to snow again..... but onward :)
ordered a new floor jack today from Summit ....

Fixed the spring orientation on the 67 Coronet and bought Lizardskin products for my 67 Fastback. Hmmm thats 2 67's

Fixed the spring orientation on the 67 Coronet and bought Lizardskin products for my 67 Fastback. Hmmm thats 2 67's
Yah, but you be in Tx where these Dusters, RR's, Chargers, and 'Cuda's are in everyone's back yard - rust free, of course!

All right got me a Black Friday gift. Been wanting one for a long time. It was $30 off. Tested it tonite in the garage and it was nice and toasty.

20201128_000707.jpg

So thoughts on these?
www.speedmaster79.com/Mopar-Chrysler-BB-383-440-1.5-Stainless-Steel-Roller-Rocker-Arm-Set-w-Shafts
Was really wanting to find some of the ductile iron rockers for the Roadrunners 383. Have heard that needle bearings in vs the bushed types are a scandle.
Trying to keep with the low buck build.

@Keith Grotrian and I met yesterday. Stevey Jr got passed to him.

Picture of me holding SteveyJr.s left arm and Keith is holding his right one. (How do you like the way my beard looks?)

20201128_131402.jpg

Btw the rockers have 18 high reveiws. Mainly for shipping tho.

@Keith Grotrian and I met yesterday. Stevey Jr got passed to him.

Picture of me holding SteveyJr.s left arm and Keith is holding his right one. (How do you like the way my beard looks?)

View attachment 1715639154

Btw the rockers have 18 high reveiws. Mainly for shipping tho.
LOL.... your description doesn't quite match the picture.... :D

LOL.... your description doesn't quite match the picture.... :D

Are you saying that's not me? Look at the picture of you and I at the drags. How could you not recognize me? I am hurt.

1. 20191026_134745.jpg

Just need to show the drill plates.

I'm holding Stevey Jr.s right arm and Keith is holding his left. Look in between Keith and me. He is thin but not that thin.

The picture shows me, Stevie jr. a white post and then Keith.

Hey 318 look in the bed of the truck in that picture.
ahhhhh.. i got it! Stevie Jr is the drill plate! LOL :D I saw you, but didn't see Stephen Holz and Keith. LOL. Also, the beard shaving isn't showed in the picture. I was trying to connect the dots of the riddle. It was morning, I was a little slow ...

rain going to turn to snow, predictions all over the place from 2" to 8". This is like hitting the pause on a video with my car projects. House is warm... sort of :D

Just starting to rain here too.

Just completed my 36 sessions of rehab today. They call it rehab I call it physical therapy.

Be trying to round up my trading goods for a rendezvou. Lol

Now on my way to pick up 1 of my intakes from the machine shop and drop off another. Had the carb mounting bolt holes repaired on my Holley air gap.

Got my speedmaster 383 rockers in yesterday. Shipping company did a bang up job on the box but the product box and items were ok.
Asked the wife to open the product box and yeh should have told her to treat it like a china doll.

IMG-20201211-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20201211-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20201211-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20201211-WA0008.jpg

-
Back