• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
How depressing. I didn't realize that you were so bad off. I'm going to have to set up a GoFundMe account for you. And I'll donate the first $3 and a good used cast-iron exhaust manifold to help you out.
Taking all donations !!!!! Get 'em coming!!! TODAY!!! :D :D

I always end up listening to this song once or twice this time of year..... Hit play and slowly look at what I see from my Kitchen windows :)

Few shots from my windows, to a couple of my friends when you have cabin fever... you don't have it so bad :D

View attachment 1715682918

View attachment 1715682920

View attachment 1715682921

View attachment 1715682922

Road in front of my driveway
View attachment 1715682924
Been this way since late December, Look at post 6017! .... and another storm hitting tomorrow, then 17 below zero this weekend! :)

By the way, I've not done anything to Drag Truck this week :D

12 degrees for the high today but at least the mail ran.

Look what came my new bumper stickers.

16135182501794040408864671647637.jpg

Those are my parking lot bumper stickers. When I walk by a Democrat car or something like that I put one of these bumper stickers on their car
That's just about every car in Illinois or a least most of them. lol

Actually, most of IL counties are red.... except Cook (Chicago) and Peoria counties. They run the state, and Jabs is blue.
California is like that. Los Angeles and San Francisco are blue and run the rest of the state just by sheer population in those two cities.

Go walking around Chicago pastting those on vehicles and see if you don't become a statistic.[/
Those are my parking lot bumper stickers. When I walk by a Democrat car or something like that I put one of these bumper stickers on their car
would t that be classed as vandalism? Kim

It would be adding to the value of the vehicle so would that be vandalism?
  • April 10 is TnT. It's also Rockford Swap meet at HemiSSdart's
  • April 17th is TnT and swap meet. I see me there with something :)
:thumbsup:

So does that mean no race ever? Kim
LOL.... a race is planned between Drag Truck and Old Yeller for this year. Jabs conceded this race at midnight of Dec 31st of 2019, although, at a time or place Jabs and I may have a run against each other in something or another :)

The wind is blowing from the East straight west at a pretty good clip. That usually means we're going to get some funky weather.
Has been an interesting week thou, got my 51.5 inch Dana housing home and had a couple Moparians stop by to visit.

Where you guys located. Guess I should've asked that 1st since I'm all the way in central Washington
318wr is in the NW corner of illinois and I'm in west central illinois.
I told him we should do like the guys in two-lane blacktop and just cruise around the country and race.

318wr is in the NW corner of illinois and I'm in west central illinois.
I told him we should do like the guys in two-lane blacktop and just cruise around the country and race.
That would be ultimate bad-assery.
I guess for the time being that's a little far for me to race, I also was wondering are you guys running whatever you got or street cars ? I gotta dart in the process of being built but it's going track only

318wr What's the rules & regs to race in your races?
  • When I did the FABO small block races, it was done in your area with a deduction (or addition) chart and you'd report in. Worked out well. I don't have the time to run it anymore. Stephen Holz kind of took it over.
  • This (thread) race was going to be just between me and Jabs, but unfortunately Jabs didn't get his car going.
  • The race between Old Yeller and Drag Truck will be just that, we meet and run.
  • These in person races are just "Friends getting together for a good time and pizza". Absolutely no bad feelings. 100% for funs. Any thing other than for funs, I wouldn't line up Drag Truck against Old Yeller because I'll not have half the engine he has when we meet.

That would be ultimate bad-assery.
I guess for the time being that's a little far for me to race, I also was wondering are you guys running whatever you got or street cars ? I gotta dart in the process of being built but it's going track only
License and insured street cars.
Post pics of your Dart.

Should be posting the start of the car very soon. Just imagine a bone stock aged f4 green /6 turd. That's what she looks like today under a tarp 160 miles away. Lol.
Bringing her home in a week or so

-
Back