Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
lol so you think, see you at PIR. OUT
Good Lord not another yellow rose want to be! This thread is not for posers...
A picture of your car? I didn't think so....
Don't waste your time coming all the way from Idaho to see me. I doubt if I'd race anybody.

lol so you think, see you at PIR. OUT
also if you think I'm going to race every want to be one time racer when they show up at PIR you've lost your mind. I only raced people who know what the f*** they're doing. I surely wouldn't race some poser who showed up on a one-time basis. I don't know if he/she is some jack wheel who doesn't have any experience or going to run into me or not. And I'm not taking the chance.

working on a plan that's at least "new to me". I'll make a phone call or two this coming week to ask about a couple of parts and see if I get started on the process...…
:thumbsup:

working on a plan that's at least "new to me". I'll make a phone call or two this coming week to ask about a couple of parts and see if I get started on the process...…
:thumbsup:
What's all the secrecy? I thought that's what this was for?

Are you planning on something that's actually going to compete with me??
Well, I'm not sure where you are at right now, I know you changed the cam, added some weight, and maybe ditched the water pump motor?? Anyways, lets say I'm not planning on any E.T. slip in the teens.... :D

Well, I'm not sure where you are at right now, I know you changed the cam, added some weight, and maybe ditched the water pump motor?? Anyways, lets say I'm not planning on any E.T. slip in the teens.... :D
Be the dream....

318 Whirlwind when is the last time you've been down a track in less than 13 seconds in a Mopar?

318 Whirlwind when is the last time you've been down a track in less than 13 seconds in a Mopar?
Well, if it makes ya feel better, my last dart went under 13's (keep ya on your toes and let you guess how much "under" :D ) , and I bought and built the motor for under 1100 bucks carb to pan :D

What's all the secrecy? I thought that's what this was for?
First of all, we both have done so many "how to's" threads it's not even funny. And no, I didn't think this was about another "how to"..... WAIT! yes it is! How to beat Jahababa and J par at the same time with one stick :D

Well, if it makes ya feel better, my last dart went under 13's (keep ya on your toes and let you guess how much "under" :D ) , and I bought and built the motor for under 1100 bucks carb to pan :D
oh don't tell me yellow rose was it 12 years ago the last time you drove it! LOL here we go again you guys are going to get me caught up in a race that'll never happen....

First of all, we both have done so many "how to's" threads it's not even funny. And no, I didn't think this was about another "how to"..... WAIT! yes it is! How to beat Jahababa and J par at the same time with one stick :D
Good Lord jabu rabba rabba is the biggest poser of them all I haven't seen a car yet?? don't worry about beating him...

-
Back