2023 14th Annual FABO NASCAR "Pick 'Em" Game - Here We Go Again!!!

-
Chase Elliott's 2024 paint scheme...

ChaseElliott2024PaintScheme.jpg

The question is what car is Chevy going to run? Camaro gets the axe at the end of this month. Are they going to run a dead car, or change to a different model?

The question is what car is Chevy going to run? Camaro gets the axe at the end of this month. Are they going to run a dead car, or change to a different model?
Don't they have so many years after the car used is gone, to keep running that body style?

They can still run it next year, but from an advertising standpoint, there's no sense in running it, unless they have something big planned for 2025.

What do you all think about the new TV deal for 2025 ? 5 races on prime video which means another subscription cost . I already pay enough for TV and internet.

What do you all think about the new TV deal for 2025 ? 5 races on prime video which means another subscription cost . I already pay enough for TV and internet.
I have Prime, mainly because I forget when it's due and they bill my on my Amazon prime card, those sneaky bastards. It's something like $180+! Other than using Amazon to shop, I hardly watch anything. Grand Tour only has two episodes a year, and any movie I want to watch generally isn't free and can be viewed elsewhere. But I have watched some NFL games, and most have sucked. Gonna look into Internet here at the house and ditch my satellite as well.

It will be the end of me watching NA$CAR's full season. How much is enough with these sports teams. Multi-million dollar contracts all over the place, and we are expected to pay more to see these millionaires do their thing. Don't know if you've noticed, but commercials during a football game have gotten really out of hand. It's unbelievable how many times they " breakaway " during the game for longer and longer commercials breaks. I've been watching NASCAR since, forever, I see us parting ways soon.

It'd be cool if it could come back. I enjoyed watching those cars

-
Back