2023 FABO Meet-N-Greet MoPars in the Park Show June 3rd Stillwater MN

-
This was our first time going. Overall a pretty good event. We liked there was a kids area for our son to run around in. Maybe next year I'll bring my Dart.

I hit the road early Friday, made it to the local show Saturday with my pops.
IMG_3307.png

IMG_3281.jpeg

IMG_3296.png

IMG_3291.jpeg

IMG_3289.jpeg

IMG_3288.jpeg

I haven't been back to the show since it moved from the Dakota County Fairgrounds in Farmington! It used to be so close to me here in Lakeville! Tried to get there on Saturday and meet some of you guys... Brought my '71 Challenger to the Car Corral to try and sell but it wasn't until Sunday. Thinning the herd, needing the funds to help bring my Demon back from a shell for the last 9 years! Not too many cars left on Sunday by the time I got to walk through the A-Bodies... Maybe next year!

I haven't been back to the show since it moved from the Dakota County Fairgrounds in Farmington! It used to be so close to me here in Lakeville! Tried to get there on Saturday and meet some of you guys... Brought my '71 Challenger to the Car Corral to try and sell but it wasn't until Sunday. Thinning the herd, needing the funds to help bring my Demon back from a shell for the last 9 years! Not too many cars left on Sunday by the time I got to walk through the A-Bodies... Maybe next year!

Was that the green 318 Challenger? I really liked that car. I thought it would be a perfect cruiser. Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to take it on. I picked up the information just in case something changes in the future.

That's the one! Really wish I had it there earlier on Saturday. Just bought it last July from a guy my brother knew. He wasn't really advertising it and another car was the last thing I needed, but I said what the heck! Now I really do need to pass it along to someone else. Needs some work, like most cars, and it's no trailer queen by any means! A true R/T in this condition would be more like $40K and a beautifully restored R/T more like $60K. This one is just fun to drive around and gets a ton of attention... for around $25K!

Back to A-Body stuff though!
Don't know if you noticed my comment on the bottom of that info card... I also have a '76 Dart Sport I'm looking to pass along to someone looking for a project. I figured I would post it on this site at some point. Really don't know what it's worth... Totally torn apart. Just a shell on a home-made rotissary. I was going to make it into a drag car years ago, but it has been sitting so long. Started sandblasting and pulled the fenderwells off. Glad I never got around to cutting off the shock towers! Fenders, doors, hood, trunk lid... everything like that I still have. Interior mostly gone, but an original Arizona car! Would be pretty "easy" body work. Passenger side rear quarter was replaced at some point. Rusted out behind rear wheels, but that's it. Floorpans, trunk floor, rockers, frame rails all still just surface rust and very solid. Wish I had that one back on its wheels and at least rolling. Would have brought that to the show too!

-
Back