-
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvanS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a slant 6 with roughly 80k miles on it that is free to whomever wants to come to my house and remove it and take the 904 attached with it. The motor is all ready to be removed, just need to unbolt it. I don't have the engine hoist to remove it, so you must bring your own. It was running when I parked the car 4 years ago. I would like it gone today or tomorrow if possible. Otherwise, I wont be available for 2 weeks to pull it.

IMG_6587.jpg

IMG_6586.jpg

I have a slant 6 with roughly 80k miles on it that is free to whomever wants to come to my house and remove it and take the 904 attached with it. The motor is all ready to be removed, just need to unbolt it. I don't have the engine hoist to remove it, so you must bring your own. It was running when I parked the car 4 years ago. I would like it gone today or tomorrow if possible. Otherwise, I wont be available for 2 weeks to pull it.

View attachment 1715947104

View attachment 1715947105

It may help to tell people what year the engine is...

Click on the member's user-name, Alta Loma, CA.....

I know u dont want to part it but i would be interested in air cleaner if you change your mind. Thanks jesse

I need a replacement slant 6 for my 74 Dart. Mine has a knock, could probably fix it but easier to change the engine. I'm in N. CA, could come get it. Do let me know.

I need a replacement slant 6 for my 74 Dart. Mine has a knock, could probably fix it but easier to change the engine. I'm in N. CA, could come get it. Do let me know.
I'm all for it, if you want to drive down to get it. I can't promise the condition the motor is in, as I don't want to tear it down and I have not run the motor in 4 years. It ran fine 4 years ago.

I'll be available again on the weekend of July 8th.

I'm trying to get down to southern CA for some benches, if it's still available I have a hoist and would gladly pick it up.

I'm trying to get down to southern CA for some benches, if it's still available I have a hoist and would gladly pick it up.
Its still here. Let me know when you plan to come down and ill let you know if its available. I may have access to get it pulled next weekend...

Motor and trans are out of the car and ready for someone to pick up. If i don't get anyone soon its going to the scrapyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back