-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Lopez

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I live in NJ, I have a 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger with a dead 225 slant six, automatic. It died on me last year while driving on the highway. I heard a lound thumping and the car wouldnt drive forward or back. A mechanic told me I would have to get it rebuilt or swap it with another.

So im looking for a quick swap to get it driving again soon because I miss my baby.

Looking for 225 Slant six complete rebuilt or well maintained.
Looking for Transmission as well. I have a automatic but either automatic or manual will be good.

You have to be Near NJ!!
Send me pictures and your price in my messages please and thank you! Drive safe!!

48C045E3-B556-46D9-BFE8-F657623D0987.jpeg
EF801081-D972-4F1B-BA96-7A73CE2FFB85.jpeg
Pics

I live in NJ, I have a 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger with a dead 225 slant six, automatic. It died on me last year while driving on the highway. I heard a lound thumping and the car wouldnt drive forward or back. A mechanic told me I would have to get it rebuilt or swap it with another.

So im looking for a quick swap to get it driving again soon because I miss my baby.

Looking for 225 Slant six complete rebuilt or well maintained.
Looking for Transmission as well. I have a automatic but either automatic or manual will be good.

You have to be Near NJ!!
Send me pictures and your price in my messages please and thank you! Drive safe!!
I have a rebuilt engine and good trans inn VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back