225 Torque Build is Alive....

-

Jim Kueneman

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What do you think? I am totally impressed so far.. Run amazing and I have not done _anything_ to it yet... first start was just a few minutes before this...

Milled block 0.060 for 8.9:1
Oversized Valves with minor porting per Durtra
Oregon Cams 2106
Dutra Duals
Offy Dual ones
Daytona One barrel carbs
"Y" collector behind the transmission cross member
Accurate Exhaust 2.25" with Hemi muffler the rest of the way back.

Man that sounds great, Jim! Keep us posted on how it runs out.

Impressive Jim, we can't wait to hear how it all pans out.

I guarantee more people will spend time staring under your hood at a car show than at all the V-8's with same Mopar Performance valve covers all looking identical.

I guarantee more people will spend time staring under your hood at a car show than at all the V-8's with same Mopar Performance valve covers all looking identical.

That's a fact. Every time I'm asked to open the hood on Vixen, it's big stare time. Some cannot believe "I" left the slant in it, some just "DON'T KNOW" what it is and others just kinda smile. lol One of the young kids at the parts store asked "why is it leanin all over like that?" LMAO

That's a fact. Every time I'm asked to open the hood on Vixen, it's big stare time. Some cannot believe "I" left the slant in it, some just "DON'T KNOW" what it is and others just kinda smile. lol One of the young kids at the parts store asked "why is it leanin all over like that?" LMAO
:rofl:

-
Back