255/60R15 Drag Radial Availability

-

12many

Reaction score
Anyone ordered MT ET Street S/S or Street R, or Nitto, etc drag radials lately and received them yet? (255/60R15) All showing not available, will be ordered, nothing comes up, will ship by etc. Any info on what the deal is on this particular size tire and how long you’ve been waiting or how long it took to receive appreciated.

Yeah, a call to the M/T tech line is in order Monday first thing. This is gettin’ to be regoddamndiculous!:rolleyes:

Just off the phone with M/T, yes major back order. The tires are being cranked out but they have a massive backlog of orders from vendors atm. Minimum of a month before delivery of that size tire:BangHead:

I
Anyone ordered MT ET Street S/S or Street R, or Nitto, etc drag radials lately and received them yet? (255/60R15) All showing not available, will be ordered, nothing comes up, will ship by etc. Any info on what the deal is on this particular size tire and how long you’ve been waiting or how long it took to receive appreciated.
ordered a set on Nov 15 th . Had a delivery date of Jan 6 th , that came and went . Was then April 16 th, just got another email back ordered until July 21 . These were ordered through Summit. Getting frustrating!

Have you tried locally?
upload_2022-4-15_10-59-49.png

I

ordered a set on Nov 15 th . Had a delivery date of Jan 6 th , that came and went . Was then April 16 th, just got another email back ordered until July 21 . These were ordered through Summit. Getting frustrating!

Wow, November?!! I got my email today, pushed back to July 21st too. I cancelled. Screw it. On to a plan B :(

No, pretty much know nobody around me is going to have drag radials stacked up in their building. I may give it a shot, but have little hope for anything other than making fruitless calls. I know the “tire distribution” world somewhat. Aside from Summit and similar large outfits, most all these companies regardless of brick & mortar or internet don’t actually carry much other than mainstream popular sized tires, and rely on the distribution warehouse logistic companies scattered about for shipping of a majority of tires either to them (local tire shops) or drop ship (customer).

Plan B? slick?
275/60-15 if I can fit without having to roll the lips and see how an additional 1” taller tire will affect things. Everything compliments each other now. A simple change may not be so simple. Not to mention whether it works with the front tires without getting into stinkbug territory :lol:

Last edited:
-
Back