-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 26 inch Auto radiator for sale. Mopar and part # is 4140 652. It bolts up to my 67 Dart. Not going to use. Its in good shape.Im not possitive on the year of this rad. Im hoping someone can use it....Im going to include shipping on my price...Canada or U.S.A $125.00 or best offer.

Attachments

• 2034.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 581
  • 2036.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 561
  • 2037.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 569
  • 2040.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 569
Im dropping the price............I need this rad gone and out of my way as well. Trying to help out here.......$95 shipped seems real good to me. cant go lower sorry.

My car is in storage for the Winter right now and I have no access to it to be able to check it out

26" rads were used in all sorts of engines in 69, but it doesnt look like any of them were "A" bodies. When Nitemoves gets you the dimensions from his dart, that should tell you if it will fit or not. If it does physically fit, but the outlet is on the wrong side, all you have to do is swap to a different water pump, no big deal considering the good deal on the rad! Hope this helps

my 67 and 69 barracudas use 22 inch radiators. the opening in the front panel is 22 inches.
I think you are correct. I tried it tonite but the battery tray that bolts to the front rail has to come out. The bolt is in the way for me to slide it all the way down....26inch rad but the in and out look to be 22inches?

This looks like it will fit my 74 swinger, do you have any idea how much shipping would be to Colorado Springs, Colorado? I'll give you $25 plus shipping if the shipping isn't too much. Let me know.
Rob

That's either a one row with 1 inch tubes or a two row with 3/8 inch tubes used in a 1980-1989 M Body with A/C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back