273 Commando pics

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone got pics of 273 Commando for 67? Im cleaning up under the hood of Dads cuda and am looking for reference pics.

Thanks
Steve

I don't have any 273 commando pictures, but I can post some selfie commando pictures if that will help....

like this:cheers:

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 318
  • 011.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 330

Thanks Dar I tried that. None I saw were survivors or claimed as being factory original.

I don't have any 273 commando pictures, but I can post some selfie commando pictures if that will help....

Lmao Karl Im good with that as long as yer wearing yer nightie! Come join the revolution! !

like this:cheers:

Ya Davey something just like that Lol. I didnt realize Jim had the ac bolted on? Im thinking of having it hooked up. Plus tidying up some wiring etc.

Pics

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!k8E-brKWRc0BPvWRq(S3Q~~_4.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 253
  • $(KGrHqN,!ksE-oOD1Z((BPvWN1E)Jg~~_4.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 257
  • $(KGrHqZHJB!E-EfS1P36BPvWN)Vmew~~_4.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 255
Steve, how much of a coincidence that yours', jaws', and my 67 fastback barracudas are all the same gold color and 273 4 bbl that were in Colorado???

How many gold fastback 67 273 4 bbl Barracudas were in Colorado???

Steve, how much of a coincidence that yours', jaws', and my 67 fastback barracudas are all the same gold color and 273 4 bbl that were in Colorado???

How many gold fastback 67 273 4 bbl Barracudas were in Colorado???

Good morning Karl. Jaws pics are of dads cuda(it was Jims then) from a car show in Colorado that both Jim and Dave were at. The ac was hooked up then. I forgot yours was gold. Pretty cool! Pics of yours?

Good morning Karl. Jaws pics are of dads cuda(it was Jims then) from a car show in Colorado that both Jim and Dave were at. The ac was hooked up then. I forgot yours was gold. Pretty cool! Pics of yours?

Mine's been in pieces since '88. I don't have any good pictures of it.

I bought it from the original owner who originally lived in California, then Florida, then moved to Longmont, CO...

It is fully loaded, but except for the glove box lock.

273 Formula S, buckets, console, tach, trailer tow pkg, 8 3/4 3.23 sure grip, A/C, P/S, P/B and California emissions, bumper guards, hood mounted turn signals.

I will need to refer to these pictures when I finally get around to putting it back together...

I did pick up a spare 67 273 commando engine if you need any pictures of that..

65cuda360...what year car is this engine in? There are a few inconsistencies here.If you're saying its stock 1965, then you have incorrect valve covers. If it is '67, then you have the wrong wire holders. Sorry to be a nit-picker.

I would guess 67 since it has a dual reservoir master cyl....

What's the difference in the wire holders?

The ones in his pics are '65/'66. '67 holders have a slot for the '67-only 1-piece plastic wire holders....

Attachments

• 67-273WireHolders.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 67-273WireHolders2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 67-273WireLooms.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 149
  • 67-273WireLooms2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 154
-
Back