2785614 repop shrouds

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Since I have all but given up trying to find a good original. I guess I'm going after market on a 2785614 shroud. I know when they came out they were a disaster. My question is who is running a repop that has not melted or warped and where did you buy it from. ----Thanks

Good luck with the hunt,I haven't found one yet.

I've been running the repop since mid August in all sort of temps here in Mid Michigan. I have run this on 90+ degree days and mid 30 degree mornings so I know it has been through some heat cycles. I have taken it on over an hour hike at 70+ mph a couple times on the freeway as well. I can't say it won't warp eventually but so far so good. I bought mine for around $175 from Mancini Racing. It was the cheapest I could find.

I bought a repop just after they came out and they fit like absolute crap. The moulded tabs where the bolts go through did not fit into the pockets in the rad support bracket. It wasn't even close, so they sent me another one direct from the manufacturer to test fit, and it was the same thing, so I got my money back instead. I waited about 3 years and ordered another one about 2 years ago and it fit very well. I drove the HOTROD Power Tour and Woodward Dream Cruise in stop and go traffic with absolutely no problems. I think they finally got it together now. I would recommend it.

-
Back