Attachments

• Scanned%20Image_zpsjwts6q4q.jpg
    Scanned%20Image_zpsjwts6q4q.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Scanned%20Image%20flyer%20back%201_zpsf2u7xd4m.jpg
    Scanned%20Image%20flyer%20back%201_zpsf2u7xd4m.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 24
I'm in!!

I'm gonna enter my rust bucket in top gun!
(I won project class last year)

I know I won't win against the super bird and the 426 cars but I can't wait to see the owners faces when my rusty *** POS is parked next to there six figure rides!

:)

Its gonna be great!

Looking forward to another great show!

Please do !!!!!!!!
I run top gun class as well as the show ...
i always get a few people asking me if there should I really bring the car to the top gun class
4 door and wagon , project and daily driver class people never feel there car has a chance in TopGun ...I tell them BS you have as much chance as the over restored cars ...
I love to see the look on the faces of the " i payed to have my car built guys" when i park them right next to a " junky old car " ...

DISCLAMER !!!!! these are my words ... i have never heard anyone say anything like that ever at the show .. and if i did I would have a few words with them in privet ...

I figure this is my one shot at the big trophy so I'm doing it!!

Also it will be nice to be front and center (in the shade) instead of WAY out in the back 40...

In my opinion this is the best show of the year. I do wonder where all the cars come from, out of the hundreds there I recognize maybe 3 or 4 from the street.... daily driver my ***, just cuz you rolled it off the trailer and drove to your spot don't make it a daily driver.... :) :)

Thanks again and I look forward to meeting more great FABO folks!

Also if any one wants to caravan like we did 2 years ago, I'm in for that. That was almost more fun than the show!

I'll be there most likely with the Barracuda, haven't had the car there in 6 years.

Alan

-
Back