Status
Not open for further replies.

69FBCuda

Stand back 10' for your viewing pleasure & Safety
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Contact seller
Florida retirement inexpensively in Port Orange FL.

I have this listed through the Park agent as I live 30+ minutes away. Mobile home in an adult 55+ community has been in the family since the early 90's.

This 2 bedroom 1.5 bath is just steps away from one of our clubhouses! New kitchen counter tops and open cabinets, great for displaying collectibles or those special dishes. New air conditioner, kitchen sink, living room flooring, porch roof and newer water heater. Enjoying spending time relaxing on your spacious front porch!

8x8 shed with power

Briarwood offers affordable homes in a resort setting with all amenities included: Two Clubhouses w/Full-time Activities Director, Fitness Center, Ballroom, Billiards, Arts & Crafts, 2 Libraries with Computer Centers, 2 Card rooms, HDTV's, 2 Heated Pools and Spas, Lake for fishing, Shuffleboard, and so much more!
Asking $39,900

Call Trudy today: Or, visit us on the web: www.thesman.com/briarwood
*Rates and home features based on availability and subject to change without notice. *EHO

Home #74 - *New Listing* Active 55+ Community Minutes from the Beach...

SAM_3935.jpg

SAM_3936.jpg

SAM_3937.jpg

SAM_3938.jpg

View attachment 1715489815

SAM_3943.jpg

SAM_3945.jpg

SAM_3971.jpg

SAM_3980.jpg

SAM_3981.jpg

Last edited:
Exterior has fresh paint a few shades lighter. Great location, no boomer cars or punks around. Nice folk, some use as a 2nd home for winter.

Still available and move in ready, I will pay the first 2 months lot/facilities fees($530 x 2)

Edit: This offer is off the table due to price drop

Last edited:
Price drop and it won't last long $29,900, I just relisted it today. The website isn't even updated yet so this is between you, me and the wall. We will be adding a virtual tour in the next day or so along with updated pictures. Nice pool just a few hundred feet away and I see the neighbors heading over while working outside. A nice bunch of people. That's my Accord in the driveway if it would make the deal I'll park my 69 Barracuda in the there instead so you can see the space. Plenty of parking space and a shed with power.

Electric without anyone living there, AC set to 80, water heater On, fridge On $25 a month
Water/sewer/trash default $48 a month
Lawn service $20 a month
Facilities/property fee $530

Kind of hard to beat!

Edit: $24,900 a $15,000 price drop, I need to move on with life.

MwTp5zAWoC88LGQFxvZaD1r6Q-DG4zvgOljxV15gCVcJ_weaAgKWVRwC0p4624vfgKgmJEI=w1577-h887-no?authuser=0.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful spot Artie! Best of luck.
So do you leave the land? Yearly or multi year?
Thanks Steve, the land is on a monthly rate I haven't looked into yearly. The monthly fee pays for the land use and all of the amenities ie.... clubhouses, pools, ect

The neighbor on the left he and his wife summer in NY, which is what a lot of people do. 2nd home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back