-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67Plymouthbarracuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I switched to some 3.73 gears and have just been sitting on these for a while. The pinion gear is 10-spline, and it comes with the pinion nut. The shims are still on the pinion gear as well. $80 plus shipping from 77840 obo.

IMG_5464.JPG

IMG_5463.JPG

IMG_5461.JPG

IMG_5462.JPG

IMG_5460.JPG

What case do those fit. Look like 742 case gears but real hard to tell on my phone. If they are 742's I'm very interested. Are they factory gears or aftermarket. If aftermarket did they run quiet? Thanks

If they are used gears, did you measure the backlash so that they can be put back together with same?

they were factory as far as i can tell. and they were in a 741 case but with a 742 carrier. And they were silent when i ran them

they were factory as far as i can tell. and they were in a 741 case but with a 742 carrier. And they were silent when i ran them
Ok. if they were in a 741 case their 741 gears. Not that I'm logged in on the PC I can see they are 741's which won't work for me. Thanks for the reply and good luck with the sale.

I was wondering if you tried them in a flat rate box or if you are going to pass on that. Webby.

I was wondering if you tried them in a flat rate box or if you are going to pass on that. Webby.
I'm gonna check on that when I get home. If it's good I'll let you know. I have to wait until the post office is open tomorrow sorry I've been busy all weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back