318 11 and 12 second passes (video)

-
awsome job..liked the beatles tune...was that the track?

Steve

Yeah that music was at the track....I hate the Beatles (no offense).......and thanks guys. Gotta love old school Dragway 42 in West Salem, Ohio

That Ranger has a supercharged 302 in it...and not it's not downhill...

Dusterb318 said:
That Ranger has a supercharged 302 in it...and not it's not downhill...

I thought I heard a blower when that truck pulled up beside ya. Just curious though duster, would you have published the video if the ranger had whooped your butt. :toothy7:

Congrats! Thats one quick 318! :thumbup: That Ranger is a serious sleeper. Came off the line like a slingshot.

Looks like those caltracs are kicking ace. :thumbup:

Awesome Job! The 318 has always been under rated. What is the elevation at that track? Just curious about an altitude corrected ET.

BD

Thanks Guys....yes I would has posted it if the ranger ran faster.....I was just happy to see 11.85......I have no idea what the elevation is at Dragway 42. I should be coming out of the hole harder but I didn't start praying until I was rolling cause I was blowing the tires off.....I moved my throttle switch back so it would come on later...theis next summer I am going to do some suspension tuning and spray it out of the hole again.

Wow does it like to juice. Nice job..You really need to get it to stick out of the hole..lol With that soft launch you may be able to find another 2-3 tenths I think...

Yeah I think with some suspension tuning and spraying off the line I can see some 11.50 out of her

-
Back