Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

I have a 32" Flaming River Steering column for sale:

Flaming River Tilt Floor Shift Steering Columns FR20006CP

Flaming River Tilt Floor Shift Steering Columns FR20006CP

Column is too long to fit with G3 hemi (unless you want the steering wheel closer to you than I do) so I am selling it. The column comes with the accessories listed on the summit link. The EXCEPTION is that I took half of the Universal joint that I needed, so there is no Double D side to the joint, price is reduced because of that.

Located in Auburn, NY 13021

$500 Plus shipping

Thanks,
Steve

IMG_1407.JPG

IMG_1408.JPG

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_1410.JPG

IMG_1411.JPG

Does it fit about the same as this? Is the body of the column too long or the shaft itself?

63C59DD4-0A00-4DE8-BF15-79ED29427BA1.jpeg.jpg

I had the 2" body part of the column was in the engine bay about 3" which would not be a problem with small or big block (the G3 hemi head is right there). I bought a column that was 2" shorter to fit. The shaft length was fine, and its a slip shaft as well.

I had the 2" body part of the column was in the engine bay about 3" which would not be a problem with small or big block (the G3 hemi head is right there). I bought a column that was 2" shorter to fit. The shaft length was fine, and its a slip shaft as well.

Sounds like it fit about the same...

This is the 30" Column that I have now and will stay with the car. You can see the hemi consumes some space that the other engines don't. I could have slid the entire column in to clear, but I didn't want the steering wheel 2" closer to me.

IMG_1261.JPG

This is the 30" Column that I have now and will stay with the car. You can see the hemi consumes some space that the other engines don't. I could have slid the entire column in to clear, but I didn't want the steering wheel 2" closer to me.

View attachment 1715301610

I would have preferred mine to be shorter, it would have given me more room for exhaust, but it works for me. I just finished installing a Flaming River column, same length pretty much as the one you are selling. I was curious why it didn't work for you. I did have to shorten my slip shaft to work with my steering box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back