-
Status
Not open for further replies.

j.d.duggan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a good 340 cast crank only balancer for a realistic price,there was one posted by moparofficial,but his inbox is full and I don't know how to contact him.any help would be appreciated.

Give him a shout out by this method below and he will be notified because it will show up in his alerts.

@MOPAROFFICIAL

Now he will see this and hopefully click it to see why he is mentioned and read the thread in full.

Give him a shout out by this method below and he will be notified because it will show up in his alerts.

@MOPAROFFICIAL

Now he will see this and hopefully click it to see why he is mentioned and read the thread in full.
Thanks Rob, now maybe itll get put to good use and I'll get a lil more room on the shelf for something stacked on the floor.

Hey J.D

Moparman1806 had 2 last week, and I bought 1. He should still have the other one available. Great guy to deal with. Good Luck.

Hey J.D

Moparman1806 had 2 last week, and I bought 1. He should still have the other one available. Great guy to deal with. Good Luck.

Are his forty-year-old pieces ...because this is not a worn out 40 year old dampener, it's an rebuilt /MP peice.
I wouldn't ask 75.00 obo if it was a pos with rock hard elastomer. Put it in perspective.
This is why I don't sell much here..lol.. its 28 dollars to ship it to duggan... if a balancer for a 40 something year old classic is too much at just under a hundred bucks, so be it.
I paid 75 for a readily available new stock replacement internal balance. Lol

Last edited:
Hi Moparofficial

I certainly meant no offence. Just elaborating on my buying experience. Take Care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back