340 on the marketplace for sale..

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
its not mine and i have no idea who is selling it.

the VIN has been posted so maybe someone here knows who's car its from..

Mopar Small Block V8

5XvCVi8Tt7vJxFFUnbUJZO4seMC-pEF6TgBG1ntPHTaW_SMEeOcBOOr01ZLrBZCu_ZX9O6aig&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

I doubt the owner wants it back. They sold it the first time. Who care what the vin is. First person with cash WINS. :)

apparently many guys here care what the VIN is judging by how many ask for the VIN every time a 340 pops for sale up here. hell the guy that owns the car now most likely isn't the one who sold it in the first place.

I doubt the owner wants it back. They sold it the first time. Who care what the vin is. First person with cash WINS. :)

Really? A 45+yr old 340 engine or car and it’s only had one owner? I suspect after 45+ yrs the car or 340 engine has changed hands at least once meaning who originally sold it isn’t the owner of the other item they didn’t sell.

So is he selling a short block or a complete engine? Guess people don't know the difference between short block and long block.

1969 340 complete takout
$6,400
Motor: a 1969 340 (9B448428) with a refresh in fall of 2017. bored .030 over new main bearings and and gaskets, everything else looked good! Engine also has the X heads, New Edelbrock air gap intake with a 800 cfm Edelbrock Thunder series carb, a Summit multispark capacitive discharge ignition system, it also has a fairly aggressive cam although I do not know the specs. Comes with all of the motor accessories (new alternator and bracket) It is currently in perfect running condition. I have video of it running upon request. Looking for $6400 OBO

_KpAgXIGJHxcXjyq2f0mZo4JJflbi5I9QJn9_4Du78OShhtW9M8vm3g0cnlCTZfX4hTftyNzA&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

-
Back