Status
Not open for further replies.

mykenytemare

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all,

I bought this setup a few years ago from a member of this board. The setup was running when he pulled it. I had plans to go through it (adding metering plates, AN hardware, etc) and eventually use it on the 383 in my Coronet. Well, as the story goes, kids and money have made it so that won't be happening.

I have all three carbs and the few covers/screws in bags. The center carb was rebuild using a new Holley Kit (the previous owner gave me 3 partial kits he had, but I bought a new one to make sure I had what I needed). The carbs are in pretty good shape and I can take more pics for someone who is interested. As they were working when pulled, I would think a clean and rebuild of the two end carbs with the parts in the kits (and possibly 2 new diaphragms, the old ones are included and look ok with no holes/tears that I see) would be all that is needed. If you are willing to pay the extra shipping, I'll throw in the handmade sheetmetal filter base plate and a fiberglass top (which I sanded the logo off of and would need some light "filler work" before painting).

Anyways, I paid a lot more than I am asking. Need the money to pay the mortgage. $480 plus shipping for everything. If you want to save shipping money, I can not include the air filter pieces and just send the carbs in a much smaller box. Feel free to reach out with questions.

2016-05-26 22.11.34.jpg

2016-05-26 22.11.25.jpg

2016-05-26 22.09.21.jpg

2016-05-26 22.08.15.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all,

I bought this setup a few years ago from a member of this board. The setup was running when he pulled it. I had plans to go through it (adding metering plates, AN hardware, etc) and eventually use it on the 383 in my Coronet. Well, as the story goes, kids and money have made it so that won't be happening.

I have all three carbs and the few covers/screws in bags. The center carb was rebuild using a new Holley Kit (the previous owner gave me 3 partial kits he had, but I bought a new one to make sure I had what I needed). The carbs are in pretty good shape and I can take more pics for someone who is interested. As they were working when pulled, I would think a clean and rebuild of the two end carbs with the parts in the kits (and possibly 2 new diaphragms, the old ones are included and look ok with no holes/tears that I see) would be all that is needed. If you are willing to pay the extra shipping, I'll throw in the handmade sheetmetal filter base plate and a fiberglass top (which I sanded the logo off of and would need some light "filler work" before painting).

Anyways, I paid a lot more than I am asking. Need the money to pay the mortgage. $480 plus shipping for everything. If you want to save shipping money, I can not include the air filter pieces and just send the carbs in a much smaller box. Feel free to reach out with questions.

View attachment 1714959023

View attachment 1714959024

View attachment 1714959025

View attachment 1714959026
What about manifold? I have a 340 and the money. Lacking the manifold. Very interested and want tripower. No emails

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... The 383 manifold was already sold locally. Just the carbs are left. Whoever buys it will need the appropriate linkage/kick down for their setup.

Do you recall the member you purchased it from?

No, i dont....and I have looked through my old gmails to find the conversation and all I have are the forum generated "you have a new message" emails and of course when I click the link there is an error and the messages are not there in my inbox as the site has been updated over the last two years. I'm starting to think it may have come from an E-bodiesOnly member, not and A-Bodies member. I remember his real name was Jonathan Fine if that helps.

I wish I had some additional info. If this is a deal breaker, I understand. Part of the reason I am letting everything go for under $500 is because I don't have any real knowledge of these carbs but from their condition I can tell they will be great for someone who knows what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back