340 starter mini question

-

lenky1

Reaction score
So i have a 340 and i have power master mini 9613. Do i have to get the stud relocation kit? And if so does anyone know where from?

Well without extension it does run close to the block. You might need it but I currently don’t run one

So to answer your question, the extension I believe is bolted on to the starter already in the box. It usually has a black cover over it

Ty i appreciate ur response. I asked because the starter isnt here ita at my farm and i havent opened it yet.

So i have a 340 and i have power master mini 9613. Do i have to get the stud relocation kit? And if so does anyone know where from?
I have a mini starter on my 340 with Doug headers 727 Trans. and I bolted it up like the old gear reduction starter. I did make a heat shield for it because the header is close. If I find the picture I will post.

I have a mini starter on my 340 with Doug headers 727 Trans. and I bolted it up like the old gear reduction starter. I did make a heat shield for it because the header is close. If I find the picture I will post.
I did find out my mini starter is a Chrysler part number 53005984 it came on the car. Works great, not sure what its off of but I will ask my parts guy tomorrow. Picture of shield below.

starter shield.jpg

-
Back