• J par 410 stroker ?

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Don't give a rat skippy ?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Hope they crash into each other ?

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
-
I wrote a check to have the windshield replaced and I could have attempted it myself but after watching those two Professionals wrestle it for an hour and a half I figured that was probably money well spent. And I also just wrote a check for $79 to have the front end aligned. I wanted that done with a computer instead of a bunch of strings in my garage. And that was done in a shop by a high school friend that I've known since I was a kid. Machine work I had done to my motor and the hot tanking the shell of my transmission was all done at a machine shop I visited with my high school auto shop class. The car is very personal.

This all helps your super modelness.

But why are you down on the votes?

This all helps your super modelness.

But why are you down on the votes?
i have a guess. Just a guess. To J par this is for giggles and funs regardless. My guess is this: YR has a car, and i would guess this race is not for giggles and funs no matter how it's worded here, it's for a reputation on FABO. A solidification of advice. I would guess YR is not showing up until he is confident his car will win (he knows what J par's car runs). Period. thus the reason the vote count is even.

And a few that hold to the "back in the day" 340 votes

Just my 1500 mile away guess :D

Last edited:
Inquiring minds want to know..............

What are the rules of this engagement?? Heads up, best 2 out of 3?? Single pass heads up?? Bracket race 2 out of 3?? What?? This is modern single combat, man and machine vrs man and machine.

It is my perspective JPar, that as the oiginator of the challenge you should do your own driving, other wise you leave the door open for YR to write still another check and have a hired gun driver, of which we would never hear the end of!!

What are the rules of this engagement?? Heads up, best 2 out of 3?? Single pass heads up?? Bracket race 2 out of 3?? What?? This is modern single combat, man and machine vrs man and machine.

It is my perspective JPar, that as the oiginator of the challenge you should do your own driving, other wise you leave the door open for YR to write still another check and have a hired gun driver, of which we would never hear the end of!!
Originator of the challenge? Could you read post number one and get back to me.

i have a guess. Just a guess. To J par this is for giggles and funs regardless. My guess is this: YR has a car, and i would guess this race is not for giggles and funs no matter how it's worded here, it's for a reputation on FABO. A solidification of advice. I would guess YR is not showing up until he is confident his car will win (he knows what J par's car runs). Period. thus the reason the vote count is even.

And a few that hold to the "back in the day" 340 votes

Just my 1500 mile away guess :D
I think the vote count is even because people will believe whatever they hear on the internet! The evidence is obvious. Then also obvious that I need no evidence to prove my worth. I can't say this but 100 million times- I have shown and touched every last nut bolt bearing ring anything you name it on this forum let alone all my time slips times when I'll be at the track and the whole nine yards. I just don't understand what I would have to prove it all? I'd first like to prove my table muscles at some barbecue! And then if we race afterwards good for us....

There are some here on Fabo who know YR's real name and know what he does and what he's done. They are lurking and maybe laughing. He sure sounds like the Mad scientist

Yellow roses brain is getting fuzzy from drinking all that Ginger ale! I think he thinks he's got a chance?

There are some here on Fabo who know YR's real name and know what he does and what he's done. They are lurking and maybe laughing. He sure sounds like the Mad scientist
Well of course I know yellow roses real name but unlike him I don't print it here on the forumu unless he tells me to. Also it doesn't matter what he's done or what he does one thing I can say for sure is quoting him he hasn't been on a racetrack in over 12 years. I fully understand some things are like riding a bike but if he's been doing all kinds of modifications to his car and hasn't drove it on a dragstrip for 12 years...

Literally hundreds of Time Slips from the last few years...
IMG_20180420_164107.jpg

I was wondering if some hillbilly slapped together Some budget cheap 410 Stroker with Stock Smog heads if it would have a chance against a 340 x block with a genius Machinist working on it?

This kinda looks like a challenge to me..........what am I missing????

Besides my son could be my ringer? He does actually have the best reaction time time slip but of course the old man has the best quarter mile time slip! LOL
Yellow rose is only 39 years old he's probably got the reaction time of a hair trigger..

I really think this thread should turn towards my Endeavors as a supermodel because it would hold much more possibility then yellow rose showing up and actually racing me let alone winning!
Besides the odds of me showing up to race without knowing there's going to be good food and barbecue is not something anybody should bet on....

I really think this thread should turn towards my Endeavors as a supermodel because it would hold much more possibility then yellow rose showing up and actually racing me let alone winning!
Besides the odds of me showing up to race without knowing there's going to be good food and barbecue is not something anybody should bet on....[/QUOTE

According to Andy Warhol, you've exceeded your allotted time...............................

So back to the question at hand.............WHAT are the rules of engagement???? Simple question, shouldn't take a whole lot of effort to let us know.

Whoa! J par took a hit in the polls....... :realcrazy:
I'm just going to continue to let everyone know I'm a supermodel. I will get a stack of supermodel magazines and go all over the Forum quoting famous supermodels and dropping supermodel names. Then after a few years if there ever becomes a supermodel challenge everyone would vote for me because apparently everyone would be familiar...:realcrazy::popcorn:

-
Back