• J par 410 stroker ?

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Don't give a rat skippy ?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Hope they crash into each other ?

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
-
Well i guess it could be scanned but im no racer so ive honestly never seen a time slip.

I know what they are but even some of the numbers i can make out dont make sense.

All i wanted to know is time and distance....
I'm suspecting counterfeit time slips? Anyone else?

I'm suspecting counterfeit time slips? Anyone else?[/QUOTE

Well JPar, I did that with 50 less cubic inches, 1 less carburetor, less intake (simple single plane, vrs tunnel ram)....

You can call my time slip counterfeit if you like, if it makes you feel good about yourself

I'm suspecting counterfeit time slips? Anyone else?

It's from Firebird so I doubt it's counterfeit. It's possible it's not his car, but doubtful. Like I said above, if that is his deal, he has his stuff sorted out better than a lot of cars out there.

Plus he'd be a tenth or so quicker at Woodburn and another five hundredths or so quicker at Delta Park. So that's no slouch for sure.

It's from Firebird so I doubt it's counterfeit. It's possible it's not his car, but doubtful. Like I said above, if that is his deal, he has his stuff sorted out better than a lot of cars out there.

Plus he'd be a tenth or so quicker at Woodburn and another five hundredths or so quicker at Delta Park. So that's no slouch for sure.
First off I made that comment just to rattle his cage a little bit LOL
I allude to the possible use of marijuana, as it would explane your erratic behavior....as to the truck and car rebuild..........WHO CARES!!!! Not relevent to the hillbilly 410 vrs genius machinest x block 340; you didn't HAVE to do it, just another case of "look at me"..........
I think this could be another case of "look at me" LOL I have the fastest time slip? LOL
I'm not quite sure where his bone is in this battle? LOL

His bone is there's his time slip why don't you guys have some.

I have some, but according to jpar rules mine are too old to count. And, I can't really say if I was driving on that pass or my cousin was. I do know the 12.4x passes were all mine, because the cousin couldn't do it. He got close, but never did it.

The slip is from Empire Drag Strip here in NEW York, used to be known as New York International..........yea, I'm showing off, I also have video

The slip is from Empire Drag Strip here in NEW York, used to be known as New York International..........yea, I'm showing off, I also have video

Show the vidio.

And Yr an j par how about some picture of your cars too.

Well with all this promotion of special brownies I'm not expecting the competition to Red Light! Lol

Is this becoming a time slip thread, if so which ones do you want, street car, street/strip, pro gas or nitro funny.
I'll head over to dads and grab a few. We ran a few more classes back in the 70's early 80's. but the old man retired and sold everything. My old man and uncle tore up the east coast in the 60's and 70's.

Is this becoming a time slip thread, if so which ones do you want, street car, street/strip, pro gas or nitro funny.
I'll head over to dads and grab a few. We ran a few more classes back in the 70's early 80's. but the old man retired and sold everything. My old man and uncle tore up the east coast in the 60's and 70's.

Anything on fuel. Post it if you have it.

Or we could do it the way you absolutely know I've done it every time I've ever drag race yellow yellow yellow green with a time slip to prove it.

-
Back