• J par 410 stroker ?

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Don't give a rat skippy ?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Hope they crash into each other ?

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
-
Not my race, but I like J par's way. Run a 3 light go green, boards on, and post E.T. slip. We don't care who has the best reaction time, we want what car was fastest, and the E.T. will show that. :)

P.S. - YR, how is that "other" Duster you bought coming along?

Not my race, but I like J par's way. Run a 3 light go green, boards on, and post E.T. slip. We don't care who has the best reaction time, we want what car was fastest, and the E.T. will show that. :)

I built my car to run 11.80-11.90 and that's all it better do. I damn sure don't want it going 11.49 or quicker. I really don't want it much faster than 11.90. I don't want the car tore up.

I built my car to run 11.80-11.90 and that's all it better do. I damn sure don't want it going 11.49 or quicker. I really don't want it much faster than 11.90. I don't want the car tore up.
If that's really the case we should have a really nice tight race. I imagine that's where I'm at now with a full body interior and all. Will see you soon I'll try and get down to the track within the next couple weeks.

IF 11.55 tears the car up, then most likely a 11.8 will too. Also, what's wrong with going faster than 11.50? It's not like you'll install the safety equipment, 'cause you'll not make another pass in 12 years :D
Some how I think you'd take a 10.90 if it would do it. I sure would .... :)

IF 11.55 tears the car up, then most likely a 11.8 will too. Also, what's wrong with going faster than 11.50? It's not like you'll install the safety equipment, 'cause you'll not make another pass in 12 years :D
He's just sandbagging me LOL

I think PIR kick me out the last time I was there with the Stroker motor for being too loud. I distinctly remember the twinge of happiness that gave me...

YR.... 11.9's ??..... Hmmmmm.... a 318 street Duster just made that pass in our small block race with less than .500 lift. :poke:

Sorry J par, I had to..... forgive me...

Because at 11.80ish I can keep the clutch soft and use a DOT tire. If I can't make it hook, then I need to use a slick, and then I start tuning **** up in the can and before you know it, it will start cracking the B pillars and breaking the rear seat bracing out. Although this pig has a fold down rear seat so it may really junk the B pillars.

I don't want sub frame connectors although it could probably use them now. I want to keep the car as close to a day 2 car as I can.

My math says at 3500 pounds with my lard *** in the car (haven't weight it yet but a 73 A body with the fold down rear seat and sun roof can't be much lighter than that) running almost 110 MPH showed about 350 HP. With the cam change and a little better port work I should be 385 MAYBE 390 HP and that should be 11.60ish and I don't even want to be near that.

Because at 11.80ish I can keep the clutch soft and use a DOT tire. If I can't make it hook, then I need to use a slick, and then I start tuning **** up in the can and before you know it, it will start cracking the B pillars and breaking the rear seat bracing out. Although this pig has a fold down rear seat so it may really junk the B pillars.

I don't want sub frame connectors although it could probably use them now. I want to keep the car as close to a day 2 car as I can.

My math says at 3500 pounds with my lard *** in the car (haven't weight it yet but a 73 A body with the fold down rear seat and sun roof can't be much lighter than that) running almost 110 MPH showed about 350 HP. With the cam change and a little better port work I should be 385 MAYBE 390 HP and that should be 11.60ish and I don't even want to be near that.
And my calculations by My Time Slips and stuff have me at about 379 horsepower or so

Not on J par's thread and your guys race... Go to the race you signed up for, more than a time slip, a video too .... :)

Well post a link to that thread so I don't have to dig for it. I suck at that.

I'll watch the video if I can find it.

This is the time when I nut kick myself for getting in a hurry and not putting my junk on the pump. Then I'd know exactly what I have for power and where it's making it. I didn't know I was going to have a mother in law get cancer, a little dog get very sick and then recover and then die on the 10th. It's been over a two year ordeal. Had I know it then I would have put it on the pump.

Who knows I may just have to let off and let him win I mean I do give him so much s***! I almost feel bad once in a great while... But that's mostly when my wife tells me too.

We haven't approached the subject in a couple days now and I believe this is a good place to get rekindled? LOL

Bigga is known far and wide for his...ummmmm...self satisfying ways. That means his eye sight leaves something to be desired.

It wasn't the Valdez. It was a real slow leak. I never could decide if the leak came from where the fitting screwed into the block, or...was the leak from a weld I made on that fitting.

So I said screw it and put the right angle adapter back on and no leaky. I just can't run my System 1 filter like it is now.

Now, if we are talking couch riding, various big gulp denominations and which Dorito is the schizznizzle, then Bigga is your expert.

And just saw I'm back in the lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO for me!!
I WANT TO RACE!
image000000_01.jpg

We haven't approached the subject in a couple days now and I believe this is a good place to get rekindled? LOL

I think you may have been constipated and that's no crap. You were getting kind of grumpy there for a while. Try saying this
Melllllooow 10 times

Who knows I may just have to let off and let him win I mean I do give him so much s***! I almost feel bad once in a great while... But that's mostly when my wife tells me too.

Screw that, kick him in the balls. LOL! Tell the wife he deserves it.

-
Back