• J par 410 stroker ?

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Don't give a rat skippy ?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Hope they crash into each other ?

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
-
CRACKED !! LMFAO !!! I apologize for not answering sooner but I was occupied laughing my *** off on the floor and it took me a few minutes to gain my composurer ! Sincerest apologies I will now double proofread my voice command from now on. that wasn't intentional and I'll change it on the original post. Can't hold my composure again...LOL
Cracked machinist. Now I've heard everything.

Last edited:
Okay I'll try and address these at a time. yes my car is a bit more of a strip car has license plates on it and so forth but I have stripped the bumpers off the hood off the interior out but I have welded in a roll bar and well that in some other things too to make up for the weight of the Interior a little bit. As far as my two four barrels compared to YR's one 4 barrel I would switch manifolds and carburetors with him for the race no problem. I know my dual quad tunnel ram is more of a showpiece than an actual good functioning carburetor. And I may have been recently drag racing over the last couple years a little bit but from what YR says he has a vast knowledge and experience with drag racing. I think my car would be literally unsafe with street tires. I think everybody's missing the real key here the hillbilly doesn't have a lot of experience doing head work, and YR is a experienced Machinist he probably has his heads flowing quite good. I can have all the cubic inches underneath the heads and all the carburetor I want above the heads but they can't neither one of them make it all squeeze through the tiny holes that my head's have.

Sounds like it's gonna be a good race. I thought you might have an advantage with YR trying to drive his 11 second car into the 13's.

I'd be willing to bet YR knows how to fender race.

Can the FABO higher ups attach a poll to this thread ?
That could be a little fun?

you could start a thread with a poll..... titled "J par vs YR".... but we want a date, and a video :D

Scrapper vs ? who is the masked YR. we have time slips and a name with the Scrapper

I would like to address this question. FUN is the ONLY way I'll participate. A little bit of racing and a lot of bbq and laughs :thumbsup:

No other way to do this. Otherwise, it doesn't become worth it.

Canyou not do it yourself since your the thread starter?
I prefer - "machinest vs. Hillbilly" ! :thumbsup:
Waiting approval?
OH! You guys are funny!

YR when you say DOT tires are you saying cheater slicks or dd tires ?

Well ****.

My tires were purchased 02/26/2003

I don't see my tire on the M&H web site any more. Hopefully they call me back and tell me they have the tire.

G60/15 cheater slick DOT
7.8 TW
10.3 SW
26.2 diameter
82.3 circumference

Hope they make a replacement for this tire.

The top one is a slick.

The second one is damn close, but I don't think I can get that section width in there. I'll have to go and measure it.

The bottom one is a drag radial. Not sure I want to try that.

Thanks for the leads.

Wow what a cool change, everybody's helping YR instead of YR helping everybody....

-
Back