• J par 410 stroker ?

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Don't give a rat skippy ?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Hope they crash into each other ?

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
-
You know me I do no less than four or five complete changes in different areas of the car and don't know the results of anything except for the end result.

Honestly that wheel hopping and crap I think the *** end is just too light. I'm thinking about just throwing some weight back there and seeing what happens. Then as you suggested I'm going to work on lowering the initial hit.

Well this is already made it back to the second page with no talk About a race. YR give us some more downlow on your ride please.
What color is it? Does it have? bench seats, bucket seats, race seats, are the seats ripped are they pristine. Does it have glass or does it have lexan? What kind of suspension are you running ladder bars 4 link cheap Mexican Springs like me? I thought I heard you mention something about a 73 beak-nose? Bumpers headlights license plates? Doesn't have a headliner carpet what's going on with this thing I know nothing about your car. There's a little button just below where you're reading here that says upload pictures. I'm sure it's the same process as when you uploaded the picture on your avatar.

See parts fot sale...:popcorn:

I figured out how to do pictures. I just don't have any of the car, except maybe a few my mom took when I bought the pig and brought it home. The chances of her finding those pictures ar relatively low.

Well this is already made it back to the second page with no talk About a race. YR give us some more downlow on your ride please.
What color is it? Does it have? bench seats, bucket seats, race seats, are the seats ripped are they pristine. Does it have glass or does it have lexan? What kind of suspension are you running ladder bars 4 link cheap Mexican Springs like me? I thought I heard you mention something about a 73 beak-nose? Bumpers headlights license plates? Doesn't have a headliner carpet what's going on with this thing I know nothing about your car. There's a little button just below where you're reading here that says upload pictures. I'm sure it's the same process as when you uploaded the picture on your avatar.

F1Y Top Banana yellow with a block interior. Had a factory bench seat but somewhere in its life someone installed buckets and THANK GOD they found factory 73 seats for it. All the interior is stock and all of it works. Washington collector plates. Full factory bumpers (I need to lose those hogs and do fiberglass bumpers). It's all glass and I think it's all original except maybe the windshield may have been replaces. Stock rear springs with Slide-A-Links and some cheap *** shock I hate, but I do have DA Viking shocks up front. Soon, they'll be on the rear.

Forgot to mention, factory Raisin Bran hood, landau top, fold down rear seat and sliding factory moon roof.

That's cool. Kind of wonder what I was looking for at the track if I ever do meet up with you. And it's a 73 Dart sport?
I have a friend I was just talking to on the phone a few minutes ago that has a 73 and up dart Sport front fiberglass bumper. I'm sure I can get it to you for half the price of new. Or possibly some kind of trade that works for all.

That's cool. Kind of wonder what I was looking for at the track if I ever do meet up with you. And it's a 73 Dart sport?
I have a friend I was just talking to on the phone a few minutes ago that has a 73 and up dart Sport front fiberglass bumper. I'm sure I can get it to you for half the price of new. Or possibly some kind of trade that works for all.

Yup 73 Dart Sport but I usually call it a Demon because that SHOULD have been the model name.

I have an appointment at the doctor on the 4th of April so I'm going to the swap meet. What does your friend need? I have cams for sale, those lifters....

So are you telling me that the pictures of the cams lifters and car parts that you posted are pictures that your mom took a long time ago? LOL Just saying...
Sorry I'm a smart-*** it's just part of my personality that gotten used to and came to grips with.
I figured out how to do pictures. I just don't have any of the car, except maybe a few my mom took when I bought the pig and brought it home. The chances of her finding those pictures ar relatively low.

I'm sure we can figure something out. The bumper belongs on your car not our Dusters. I'll likely be at the swapmeet myself probably on Friday the 7th. I think Saturday the 8th is the first hole in the hood race for me at Woodburn. Again I lost my spot at the swapmeet because I didn't get my payment in and time. But definitely if you haven't been there in a few I could point you out to all the places to kind of go directly to the Mopar Parts if that's what you're looking for. My buddy has a 74 Duster dual quad tunnel ram stroked big block hi 9 second car. The name demon scares me And it may rub my religious beliefs the wrong way! LOL!
Yup 73 Dart Sport but I usually call it a Demon because that SHOULD have been the model name.

I have an appointment at the doctor on the 4th of April so I'm going to the swap meet. What does your friend need? I have cams for sale, those lifters....

So are you telling me that the pictures of the cams lifters and car parts that you posted are pictures that your mom took a long time ago? LOL Just saying...
Sorry I'm a smart-*** it's just part of my personality that gotten used to and came to grips with.

I just took those pictures last night!

I have never taken a picture of my car, sad to say. The weather has turned for the better here so if the ground gets a bit more solid, I'll back it out and snap a couple of pictures.

My brother said it snowed in Vancouver this AM. I'm hoping we are done with this snow til next year.

My disagreed on that last post was for the snow you know I'm avid snowmobiler do not curse my snow! :BangHead:

that snowmobile gives me my biggest challenges

Actually I'm not sure but I think the PIR swap meet at least last year was Thursday Friday Saturday and the one next door at the Expo Center is Friday Saturday Sunday. I kind of like to be there on the first day for the good selection and the last day for the good details LOL. if I see my buddy before the first hole on the hood on that Saturday the 8th I'll be sure to just slip him $60 for the front fiberglass bumper and have it when you come this way. I'd be glad to trade crap for it or whatever...
Also no pressure If It's Something you don't feel like paying for or we can't work out a trade...

My disagreed on that last post was for the snow you know I'm avid snowmobiler do not curse my snow! :BangHead:

that snowmobile gives me my biggest challenges
to be very frank, it's time to put the plow and YOUR snowmobile away. I plowed over 120 inches of snow this winter, I'm tired.

Standing in my shoes, we only have two major things on credit and one of them is the brand new snowmobiles we bought at the end of last season and only got a couple rides on. believe you me after making those payments all summer long I am trying to get every last a ride I can!

I know the feeling. I have a boat, love getting out on the lake, when I can.

-
Back