35th Annual Texas Swap Meet Winternationals, Belton TX

-

Cuda416

Reaction score
Dec. 8-9

BELL COUNTY EXPO CENTER IN BELTON TX

TAKE EXIT # 292 OFF OF IH 35 AND GO ONE BLOCK WEST . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS IT AROUND AND SHARE . HELP KEEP AMERICA CRUISING AND PICKING . FREE ADMISSION TO GENERAL PUBLIC. VENDOR SPACES 12 X 18 60.00 INSIDE OUTSIDE 9X18 35.00 VISIT OUIR OLD CAR SALVAGE YARD AS WELL ONLY 2 MILES AWAY FROM THE EXPO CENTER . PARTING OVER 400 CLASSIC CARS. DOZENS OF PROJECTS AS WELL

35th ANNUAL TEXAS SWAP MEET WINTERNATIONALS ! DECEMBER 8TH AND 9TH AT

ALL CAPS are NOT MINE lol, cut and pasted from the original ad.

Who's been, who's going? Looks good but I'm new (just over a year) to the area and haven't been to this one and I'm 2-1/2 hours away.

-=C

Dec. 8-9

BELL COUNTY EXPO CENTER IN BELTON TX

TAKE EXIT # 292 OFF OF IH 35 AND GO ONE BLOCK WEST . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS IT AROUND AND SHARE . HELP KEEP AMERICA CRUISING AND PICKING . FREE ADMISSION TO GENERAL PUBLIC. VENDOR SPACES 12 X 18 60.00 INSIDE OUTSIDE 9X18 35.00 VISIT OUIR OLD CAR SALVAGE YARD AS WELL ONLY 2 MILES AWAY FROM THE EXPO CENTER . PARTING OVER 400 CLASSIC CARS. DOZENS OF PROJECTS AS WELL

35th ANNUAL TEXAS SWAP MEET WINTERNATIONALS ! DECEMBER 8TH AND 9TH AT

ALL CAPS are NOT MINE lol, cut and pasted from the original ad.

Who's been, who's going? Looks good but I'm new (just over a year) to the area and haven't been to this one and I'm 2-1/2 hours away.

-=C

Can not make it this weekend, but could you give the contact info for the yard????

Never knew about it looks pretty good. Good thing some is indoors supposed to be pretty ugly weather Saturday

If any attendees would post some pictures, that would be great.

-
Back