-
Status
Not open for further replies.

enigma57

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Having retired, it is time to inventory and put up for sale items remaining from past projects. Here is a partial listing. All parts are new unless noted otherwise.

If interested in part or all, please send PM. I am located NW of Houston, Texas. Reasonable offers considered. Prices listed are negotiable.

Parts to be picked up in person, cash on receipt. No checks, MOs nor credit cards. All sales are final......

360 (5.9 litre) Dodge engine......

$1,700 - Low mileage 1998 360 (5.9 litre) Dodge truck engine. Truck had less than 2,000 miles when wrecked. Engine has been sealed and stored in my garage since '98.

Performance upgrade parts......

$1,800 - New parts (can be used on 318 / 340 / 360 engines...... Can also be used to convert 1993 - 1998 5.9 litre Dodge truck engine to older 318 / 340 / 360 shaft rocker style heads & intake)......

Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, Edelbrock heads, Crane gold shaft rocker setup, Crane hydraulic roller cam upgrade for '92-up Magnum style engine (specs available upon request). Also new Offenhauser finned aluminum valve covers and a couple sets of the early '93 - '94 heavy duty truck exhaust manifolds having 2-1/4" outlets (later model manifolds have smaller 2" outlets). Also have new magnetic pickup style MOPAR Performance distributor and new MOPAR Performance manual shift flywheel for this engine...... Allows earlier A-833 manual transmission to be fitted behind 1-piece rear main seal, factory roller cam engine.

Note: Will accept $3,200 for all the MOPAR parts above (engine + performance upgrade parts) as a package deal

Best regards and thanks for looking through the listing,

Harry

Brian...... Mike...... PM's to the both of you sent in reply.

Thanks for your interest,

Harry

The new performance upgrade parts have been sold. However, the nearly new 360 Magnum engine is still available.

If interested, please send PM. I am located NW of Houston, Texas. Reasonable offers considered. Price listed is negotiable.

Engine to be picked up in person, cash on receipt. No checks, MOs nor credit cards. All sales are final......

360 (5.9 litre) Dodge Magnum engine......

$1,700 - Low mileage 1998 360 (5.9 litre) Dodge truck engine. Truck had less than 2,000 miles when wrecked. Engine has been sealed and stored in my garage since '98.

Best regards and thanks for your interest,

Harry

P.S. >>>> Mike, your PM box is full......

is that from throttle body to pan, manifolds etc or are we talking long block? i have a 98 1500 with a 5.9 with 160,000 and needs heads. it would be easier to swap in another engine. but i cant go to texas to pick it up. you wont ship? thanks mark

Hi, Mark!

Yes, the '98 5.9 litre engine is complete from throttle body to pan, including exhaust manifolds, front accessories and drive pulleys...... With the exception of the cam position sensor and crank trigger. I pulled these parts in 2010 and sent them to Dan Miller......

1002phr_24_o+2009_jegs_engine_masters_challenge+chrysler_hemi.jpg

I worked with Dan from 2009 onward on various versions of his and Gene Adams' 354 hemi that they ran each year at EMC until Dan passed away last year. The engine sponsored by Bob Walker at Hot Heads Research.

Dan modified those 5.9 litre parts and used them on the early hemi when EMC rules changes for 2010 forced us to change from Weber carbs to EFI. Here is the EFI version that was run this past year in Dan's remembrance.....

1110em-01-z+xtreme-team-6-hot-heads-research-and-gene-adams-performance+.JPG.jpg

The main concern with regard to logistics (how to get the '98 5.9 litre engine to you unless you are within driving distance)...... Is that I am just a retired guy with lots of parts in my home and residential garage left over from various projects that took other courses and were not utilized. I do not have a business and am not set up to ship large items. However, if there is a way to do it, I will work with you.

Drop me a PM if you would like to pursue this further and I will see if we can work out the details for payment and shipping.

Best regards,

Harry

hello.gif
Thanks, RC! Working on it. Have quite a few non-MOPAR parts as well. Didn't think it proper to advertise them here on the open forum, though.

If anyone here is looking for a (new, not rebuilt) GM T-56 6-speed transmission to adapt to their MOPAR, contact me via PM and I will give you the details.

Best regards,

Harry

BorgWT56.gif

Gear-ratio Spread: 2.97:1, 2.07:1, 1.43:1, 1.00:1, 0.80:1, 0.62:1 forward, and 3.28:1 reverse

Spline Data: 26T input, 27T output
tbb.gif
n2x2.gif

Thanks for your interest, 78kitcar!

The performance upgrade parts for 276, 318, 340 and 360 have been sold.
However, the nearly new 360 Magnum engine is still available.

Best regards,

Harry

Hi, Mark!

Yes, the '98 5.9 litre engine is complete from throttle body to pan, including exhaust manifolds, front accessories and drive pulleys...... With the exception of the cam position sensor and crank trigger. I pulled these parts in 2010 and sent them to Dan Miller......

1002phr_24_o+2009_jegs_engine_masters_challenge+chrysler_hemi.jpg

I worked with Dan from 2009 onward on various versions of his and Gene Adams' 354 hemi that they ran each year at EMC until Dan passed away last year. The engine sponsored by Bob Walker at Hot Heads Research.

Dan modified those 5.9 litre parts and used them on the early hemi when EMC rules changes for 2010 forced us to change from Weber carbs to EFI. Here is the EFI version that was run this past year in Dan's remembrance.....

1110em-01-z+xtreme-team-6-hot-heads-research-and-gene-adams-performance+.JPG.jpg

The main concern with regard to logistics (how to get the '98 5.9 litre engine to you unless you are within driving distance)...... Is that I am just a retired guy with lots of parts in my home and residential garage left over from various projects that took other courses and were not utilized. I do not have a business and am not set up to ship large items. However, if there is a way to do it, I will work with you.

Drop me a PM if you would like to pursue this further and I will see if we can work out the details for payment and shipping.

Best regards,

Harry
ok i understand. money wise its probably not worth me going any further with this. good luck with selling, somebody is going to get a nice engine.

Thanks, Mark! If you wish to pursue this, just give me a holler!

Happy Motoring,

Harry

Power steering pump and 8-rib serpentine drive belt have been sold.

The '98 5.9 litre engine is complete from throttle body to pan, including exhaust manifolds, front accessories and drive pulleys...... With the exception of the cam position sensor, crank trigger, power steering pump and accessory drive belt.

Thanks,

Harry

Ad revised to reflect price adjustment......

If interested, please send PM. I am located NW of Houston, Texas. Reasonable offers considered. Price listed is negotiable.

Engine to be picked up in person, cash on receipt. No checks, MOs nor credit cards. All sales are final......

360 (5.9 litre) Dodge Magnum engine......

$1,500 - Low mileage 1998 360 (5.9 litre) Dodge truck engine. Truck had less than 2,000 miles when wrecked. Engine has been sealed and stored in my garage since '98.

Harry

P.S. >>>> For 'other make' parts not listed in this ad......

http://www.trifive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74198

:hello2: 5.9 litre (360) Magnum engine is still available at price listed ($1,500). T56 transmissions are still available as well (see link in post above). If interested, please send PM.

Will hold at this price a short while longer. If not sold by then, will swap engine and one of the T56 trannys into a car I have here.

Thanks,

Harry

Tri-power intake has been sold. Remainder of parts listed above are available.

Harry

Headers have been sold. Remainder of parts listed above are available.

Thanks,

Harry

A-833 overdrive transmission has been sold. Low mileage 1998 5.9 litre (360) Magnum engine is still available at $1,500.

Thanks,

Harry

Low mileage 1998 5.9 litre (360) Magnum engine is still available at $1,500.

Thanks,

Harry

Have been away from the forum for a while. Just a short note to update my post here......

Low mileage 1998 5.9 litre (360) Magnum engine is still available at $1,500.

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back