360 crank stamped KC on snout?

-

uber cool

Reaction score
Anyone known what KC means stamped on the snout of a 360 crank? Trying to piece together the spec of my engine.

DSCF6267.JPG

Last edited:
I can't help myself........................

Kansas City??????????:)

KC and the Sunshine Band????????????:)

Could be a stamp from a shop that did work in the past...........myself, I wouldn't read too much into it

Question, has the car/engine always been in the UK?? Did you or someone else import it?

Post #2. Owners will do this sometimes when they send stuff to a machine shop. Or the shop itself will do this, so as to keep customers stuff recognizable / traceable . Other markings usually are found on the first counter weight, sizing, a specific shop "serial #".

kryptonite crankshafts, My friend use to run them in his alcohol funnycar back in the 80's and 90's, don't think there still around.

I got some property in Fla. for sale if you are interested LOL

But really they did make crankshafts

If it came from Texas, Sedalia Missouri isn't that far away. K+C machine shop does a lot of performance work.

Thanks guys my first thought was kansas city lol . I imported the car in 2015 with engine installed but needed completing. Read that as previous owner spent all the money but had no idea on assembly. Lol.

-
Back